Chapter 15 - A Little Brother Bonding

Springtrap's POV

Once I settle Plushtrap in, him already dozing off. I walk over to Nightmare's dresser, it was so big and tall, I opened one of the drores of it to reveal a lot of clothes. My jaw hung open just staring at how many there were in it, I might have had about 7 pairs of clothes? In the end I went for a large, baggy, grey short sleeved top with my boxers underneath. I walk back to Plushtrap and lay next to him, I smile a little and get comfy, sleep taking over me.

(Time Skip)

I opened my eyes and look around, forgetting where I am for a second. I realise I'm in Nightmare's room with Plushtrap by my side, I sit up and look at the clock he keeps next to his bed. 8:37. I lay back down, feeling way to comfortable to get up, I feel Plushtrap's little body move a little. He stops and I sigh.

Surprisingly, I had no nightmares, just a dream I've forgotten, I look at the ceiling of the room, my mind black with no expression on my face. Plushtrap moves again, this time waking up, he looks at me and puts his head on my chest. "Have any nightmares?" I ask, he nods. "About you hurting someone" I nod and look at him. "You know I wouldnt do that with out a reason, right?" He nods, standing on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He smiles and starts jumping on the bed, giggling cutely. "Hey, don't do it with out me" I get up and start jumping too, deciding it would be best so he'd be happy. He starts laughing as I make silly faces at him, I pick him up and fall onto the bed. Having him laugh so hard, I start laughing too.

"You laughed!" He says smiling, I smile at him. "Yep."

(Short but cute little chapter 🤗)