🎃🍋Kinktober: Izuku NSFW Alphabet

Request for CrystalShipsNalu, QueenLittleWolf, Sharkalina666, Kai_noreen, Http-Blissxful, uchihaxcandies, Lisa_Bellen

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

Very attentive. Fusses over you actually, making sure to offer you snacks, refreshments, hygiene items; anything you might need really. This boy's a big ol' cuddle bug so get ready to be snuggled and smooched after being intimate. It's hard to find fault in his smothering ways when his dorky after-sex giggles set in. He's just so happy you chose to be with him.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

The soft parts. Anywhere he can rest his head when he's stressed or squeeze with his arms. He likes cuddling you around the waist. It makes him feel like he's protecting your more vulnerable areas.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

He doesn't think about it much until afterwards, but if he gets it on your face or in your hair he feels incredibly guilty and starts sputtering apologies.

D=Dirty Secret

He reads A LOT of articles and magazine excerpts on how to please you. He thinks sex is like any other intellectual subject. Surely the more he researches the more technical prowess he'll acquire, right?

(This also includes 'practicing' to increase his stamina, as well as reading hentai doujins for tips on positions and flexibility.)

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

Sweet virgin boy.

F=Favorite Position

Whatever lets him get as close to you as physically possible (preferably with a means to hide how bad he's blushing, so missionary is ideal). He doesn't really like positions where you face away from him, 69 being the exception.

However, Midoriya does like a challenge. If there are difficult positions you want to try that require him to hold you up he's very eager to give it a Plus Ultra attempt. Getting a good workout in at the same time feels like an exceptionally efficient use of time.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

He is afraid to ruin the moment so he tries to be quite serious. Unfortunately things don't always go according to plan and you both end up giggling about something or another, be it a funny skin-slapping sound or toppling over in a challenging sex position.

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

He shivers in a good way when you scratch his back, especially between his shoulder blades. That's his sweet-spot.

Also his lower abs and sides are very ticklish so if you leave lots of kisses around there he turns into a blushy squirming mess. If you refuse to let up he will eventually get flustered enough to cover his face with his arms.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

He tries his best to be romantic, but most of his best lines come out when he's not trying. Generally they are just his genuine proclamations of love. When he is attempting to be romantic he usually comes off as cute instead.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

As stated before, sometimes he does it just to practice and gain stamina.

Also he's too embarrassed to watch porn so he has to strictly rely on his imagination.

K=Kinks