🍋Baku/Deku: Grand Theft Bakugou 1/2

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Body swap, Masturbation, Mirrors

Requested by annabelle18divine, Berwald_av_Britannia and Hitokawa_Alice.

Description: Bakugou spends a little too much time inside Deku. (This both is and isn't what it sounds like...)

Kink Count: 28/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Kinktastic!

Here it is, all. My very first yaoi. Things are about to get confusing up in here so pay attention to who's speaking while reading. I think this is a good one, y'all.  There is sexiness in both parts so don't you go skipping. ;P

A fight at a poorly chosen venue, lack of regard for the property of others, timed in the wee quiet hours of the morning: all of these were contributing factors leading to the misfortune of the two rival boys.

Their fight had been interrupted again! First by All Might and now this! Bakugou shook with rage, looking down at his new smaller physique in utter disgust. The perpetrator of this prank had somehow escaped his and Deku's pursuit, but he was convinced that if he were still in his own body, the little shit wouldn't have gotten away.

"This is all YOUR fault!" He shouted, but only Deku's shrieking voice came out. It was shrill, painful to his ears. His own expression staring back at him reflected panic and helplessness. It repulsed him, having never made those weak pathetic faces before in his life. They were stupid Deku's faces, trampling on what he believed to be his perfect veneer. He couldn't bear to look at it another minute and turned to take his leave.

"W-wait, Kacchan! We have to figure this out!"

But Katsuki didn't listen. He stormed around the corner, hands in his pockets, activating Izuku's quirk almost effortlessly. It hurt, as he assumed Deku's weak-ass muscles weren't used to handling it, but didn't see what all of the fuss was about. It was just another ordinary quirk, one that he could crush into the dust easily... if he could just get a goddamn chance!

Just the thought of being in Deku's body made his skin crawl. He grimaced, trying to no avail to get this obnoxious messy hair out of his face.

Down the lit-up strip of nightlife he walked for a while, allowing his frustration to build upon itself. "Who the hell does he think he is?! Tricking me like that and hiding his quirk from me for years!" A few concerned adults eyed him as he passed them by, muttering to himself angrily. The events from the hero vs villain training exercise the other day were still too fresh in his mind. To have his weaker childhood friend look down on him, then lose to him in a competition in front of the whole class, his most idolized hero even... the foul thought was poison to Katsuki, and was rotting him from within. He felt betrayed. No... Betrayal would indicate that he ever cared about that weakling, which he never did...

It was not fair. U.A. was a place for the strong, people like himself; not useless dweebs like Deku. His place was elsewhere, cheering on the strong; cheering Katsuki on. 'He just got lucky in the entrance exam... or cheated. He must have cheated...'  It was a bitter pill to swallow, that Deku had stepped out of his place. The status was no longer in quo and Bakugou felt as if the earth had shifted.

He clenched his teeth, seething with hostility. There was no place for Deku in his life anymore, or in any kind of proximity for that matter. This wasn't spite, he told himself. Spite would mean he was hurt by that idiot's actions. This was simply a disavowal of his youthful companion, a mission to get rid of that damn pest. He had to remove Deku from his life forever. He blinked, his vision a bit blurred. He wiped the tears from his eyes, knowing full-well that he wasn't crying, it was just the oversensitive frail body he now occupied...