🎃🍋Kinktober: Mirio NSFW Alphabet

Request for INeedMyTherapist, TaehyungIsbbh, Alice123865, EzraScarlet473

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

He simply will not allow you to strain yourself for the remainder of the evening. He would fetch you something if you need it, but he's a big ol' cuddle monster afterwards so instead of going anywhere he'll just carry you around bridal-style throughout the house.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

Wherever you're ticklish. His favorite pastime is making you smile or laugh.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

On your back.

D=Dirty Secret

He doesn't really keep secrets from you. He'll just blush and say it outright.

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

With you he has plenty. But that's all. He accidentally kissed Tamaki when he was little but he says that doesn't count.

F=Favorite Position

Doggy style. Would have been on his dirty secret list if he had any shame.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

Do you even have to ask? This guy is an absolute HAM in the sack, be it cheesy pick-up lines, funny faces, or silly innuendos. But he's still very genuine and complimentary, so he also doesn't have any trouble being intimate and romantic. He's just not very good at doing it on purpose...

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

Neck and chest mostly, but the sweet little kisses you give on his cheeks make him the blushiest.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

His romantic moments tend to come out of nowhere. Usually you are just spending time together and he'll say something deeply touching. This comes with the caveat of him not being able to conjure it at will. When he's trying to be sappy it comes off as dorky and forced, and you both end up giggling about it.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

Sometimes he tries to challenge himself by reading funny doujins with a straight face. A lot of the times he forgets his intent was to jack off and just ends up laughing at the silly stuff on the Internet. Sometimes he brings it to you so you can laugh too. Nowadays you read some together.

K=Kinks

Strip teases: he actually is the one that likes to perform them. He thinks you ought to be courted properly each time, so he tries to make sure he earns it with a little show.

L=Location - Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.

He wants you to be comfortable, so he's never really even thought about doing things outside of the bedroom. He would never consider doing things in public. Heroes have a reputation to maintain.

M=Motivation- What gets them going?

He automatically starts to get handsy when you're being cute. Especially when you're acting mildly tsundere or playing hard to get. He can't help but want to win you over. It always starts playful and affectionate, but it tends to escalate.

N=NO - A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.

He'd never do anything that restricts your speech. So no ball gags or that sort of thing. He thrives on open communication and likes to talk to you throughout.

O=Oral – Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.

It's fairly balanced. Although you tend to laugh at the deep-concentration face he makes when he goes down on you, so you tend to give more than receive for that reason. But you don't mind.

P=Pace -Fast and rough? Slow and sensual?

A steadfast in between.

Q=Quickie – Opinions on this vs proper sex.

He doesn't really have a strong opinion either way. If you jump on him for a quickie and then disappear he just wears a big grin he can't hide for the rest of the day.

Every now and then he'll initiate a pretend-quickie. Right after he phases through the bed as a joke, then appears again when you call out to him. He's such a goofball sometimes.

R=Risk- Do they experiment or take risks?

He would never dare take one without asking his best friend Tamaki for advice. He doesn't usually get a straightforward answer...

S=Stamina - How long they can go before they tap out.

He's got top-notch stamina. He's never tapped out before you.

T=Toys - Do they use toys?

Sure. Anything to make it more fun. He thinks a swing would be really awesome.

U=Unfair - How much they like to tease.

He totally has the personality and capabilities to tease. But he just kind of ...doesn't? He might tease you lightheartedly like he does on the daily, like telling you how adorable your blush is and that sort of thing, but he doesn't try and torture you in the bedroom. It just hasn't crossed his mind.

Is he playful? Yes. Is he a tease? No.

V=Volume - How loud they get when having sex, sounds they make.

Some mix between low grunts of exertion and normal-volume moans. A few seconds after it's over he likes to hold you really close with a long and affectionate "Mmmmm."

W=Wild Card – Random headcanon of author's choice.

Mirio has some unusual timing. Sometimes he just starts telling you an interesting story mid-intimacy. He's so comfortable with you he forgets to wonder whether or not he should start chatting with you on a casual level.

X=X-Ray - How they look with their clothes off.

Heckin' RIPPED! Gains for days. Girthy and standard length for his height.

Y=Yearning - How high is their sex drive?

He's easygoing, so he never really pushes the issue. However, Mirio has some obvious tells. You know when he starts fiddling with your hands or clothes or hair absentmindedly he definitely wants some love.

Z=ZZZ - How quickly they fall asleep after having sex.

He's actually MORE energized by sex (if that's even possible). He's usually bright and smiley and wants to spend more quality time with you. Once he carried you into the kitchen and started packing for an impromptu picnic.

Fear not, my Kinktober fans! I don't let silly things like time constraints get me down.

I'm still writing this crap until I get sick of it. My goal is to hit the 100 chapter mark before 2020. So more Kinktober to come!