☁️Kirishima/Reader/Midoriya: Micro-jealousies

Kirishima/Reader/Midoriya: Micro-jealousies

Description: On a class bus trip, Kirishima's got game. Midoriya is totally not jealous at all. 

I just realized that I have NO Kirishima fics yet. Like WTF?! What have I been doing?! Also... I should have left a warning on my last fic that it would give you Iida-betes from the sweetness. But I guess it's too late. You have been afflicted. It's not my fault. I watched a really cute show and now my fluff is at maximum levels. 

The bus had settled down quite a bit, having been several hours since the excursion began. Field trips were always exciting, but even your more energetic classmates were starting to relax at this point. Flat land rolled for miles outside the large picturesque window behind you, coating the vehicle with a hypnotizing boredom. You sat at the front of the bus, where the two benches faced each other. You had been chatting away with Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Mina across from you, as well as the two boys on either side of you.

Izuku, in particular, had been stimulating to talk to. It was easy to lose yourself and get hyped about heroes and other topics with him. But now you were starting to get a bit tired and your voice was scratchy from talking so much. You cleared your throat, making a gesture of discomfort.

"You alright, F/N?" Kirishima asked you, jumping the gun on Midoriya, who had also noticed and planned to voice his concern.

"Mhm." You nodded, pointing at your throat.

"Oh, here." He handed you a bottle. "I'm doing one of those tea-drinking boosts. Supposed to increase my metabolism and give me more energy for my workouts. But it should help your throat too."

"You're ripped already, Kiri! As if you need any supplements!" You laughed and squeezed his toned arm playfully.

"Aw... thanks." Kirishima's cheeks turned pink behind a toothy grin. Midoriya felt the tiniest spark of jealousy flare at your generous compliment. Not to mention you were drinking out of the same bottle as Kirishima, the way he might want to split a refreshing smoothie with you on a beach date or something. If he could be so lucky...

"How does it make your workout better?" You asked, taking a swig.

"Well it's yerba something... I don't really know how it works-"

"Yerba mate." Izuku interjected. "It's a member of the holly family and has thermogenic effects to help burn calories faster."

"Wow, Izuku. You're so smart!" You gushed, astonished as you usually are when Izuku's intellect spews out in an Iida sort of fashion. Midoriya lifted his chin with a prideful smile. "How'd you know all that?"

"Well I used it myself when I was training with All M-" He froze for a moment. "...all m- my... friends in middle school! Heh... yeah!"

"You didn't have any friends in middle school, dweeb." Katsuki pointed out coldly.

"Shut up and go back to sleep, Bakugou." Uraraka silenced him.

"Do ya like it?" Kirishima inquired your taste for his special tea.

"Uh well... it's alright." You admitted honestly. 'Minus another point for Kirishima.'  Midoriya thought for a split second. 'No. That's mean. Kirishima's a really great guy.' His satisfied little smirk disappeared quickly with a fresh wave of guilt.

"Well, that's okay." Eijirou's spirits didn't waver. "I promise I'll make you something better next time."

"Sure thing."

Midoriya pouted a moment, briefly wanting to say that there isn't going to be a next time, but he restrained himself. Kirishima spoke up again.

"I'm getting kind of sleepy, aren't you?" He turned to you, shifting down in his seat a little bit.

"Mm." You nodded. A few minutes of quiet passed before you felt a weight on your left shoulder. Kirishima had slowly sunk down, his head drooping onto you. You raised your eyebrows a little, envious of how quickly he was able to fall asleep.

"Aw." Uraraka cooed quietly. You smirked, lazily letting your hand pet his face and hair. After several hours on the bus, the spikiness had fallen slightly, and was some strange mixture of crispy and soft.

"So cute." You said, then observed as the color rose in Kirishima's cheeks from the corner of your eye. 'I knew he couldn't have fallen asleep that fast...'

Midoriya pursed his lips and huffed through his nose, trying to fight the twinge of jealousy that surged through him. He secretly wished he had the idea first. 'But then... if Kirishima can fake it, why can't I?' Izuku reached up in the air with an over exaggerated stretch and yawn before closing his eyes and letting his head fall onto your other shoulder. You fought back a giggle.

"A little too obvious, Midori-kun." Mina said flatly from across the way. 'Oh jeez! She caught me! I forgot other people were watching!' He physically cringed, clenching his eyes shut with a crimson blush.

"Shh. Let them sleep, Mina." You played along with his farce, gently caressing his cheek with your fingertips. "I guess I'm just a comfy pillow." Midoriya sighed into your touch, relieved about how he just narrowly dodged a terrible embarrassment. You felt your own eyelids get heavy, and now were faced with the choice of which boy you were going to rest your head upon. Strictly because you didn't want to be poked in the eye by Kirishima's hair, you rested your cheek on Midoriya's fluffy curls.

You felt a sudden jerk, fluttering your eyes open. "Pleh." You spat out your mouthful of Izuku's hair and lifted your head. Somehow Kirishima had found himself sprawled across your entire lap and Midoriya was breathing softly into your neck. Well, if they hadn't been asleep before, they definitely were now. You smiled to yourself, plucking the final strand of hair out of your mouth. You looked around to find that the bus had come to a complete stop, having finally reached its destination.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." You nuzzled Izuku to wake up.

"Oh!" He frowned when he realized he drooled on your shirt a little. "S-sorry." He hadn't the heart to look you in the eye after his little charade.

"No worries." You rested a hand on Kirishima. "We're here, Kiri."

"Huh?" He looked terribly surprised to see you looming over his face. He sat up abruptly, scratching the back of his head bashfully. "Sorry bout that. Hope that wasn't too uncomfortable for you."

"Didn't notice. I was out like a light too." You chuckled warmly at the both of them, standing up to stretch your legs.

"Did you sleep well?" Uraraka asked you with a playful elbow.

"Mhm. Very well." You paused before you walked towards the door. "Speaking of sleep. Here's a fun scientific fact. People don't blush when they're asleep." Your eyes locked on to Kirishima's and then Midoriya's, a mischievous smile creeping up your lips.

"Ah!" Midoriya let out a mortified peep, turning a shade of red that would put a tomato to shame.

"Uh..." Kirishima dawned a deer-in-the-headlights expression of shock. Up until now, he thought he'd been terribly clever about hiding his ruse. He smacked his forehead with an embarrassed smirk. "Dang! She got me!" He exclaimed while your classmates laughed. With a huge grin, you proudly stepped off the bus.

"This is going to be a fun trip..."