☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 8

CHAPTER 13: THE DANCE

"I blew it, Mirio!" Tamaki wailed miserably. "F/N asked me to the dance!"

"That's fantastic news!" Mirio lit up.

"And I told her no."

"..." His face became the blankest Tamaki had ever seen it, and that's saying something. "Wh... But... I... You..."

"I know!" He groaned in despair, burying his face into his hands. "She probably hates me now!"

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you."

"I ruined everything! And even after you tried to help me..."

"What is all this fuss about?" Hado strolled around the corner, causing Tamaki's posture to stiffen and his lips to button.

"Uh..." Mirio scrambled for ideas. "We uh... were just talking about how we think F/N is going to the dance with the wrong person..."

"Obviously."

"You... think so too?" Amajiki asked warily.

"Of course. I knew this would happen with that blasty blonde fellow butting his way into everything. But don't worry. I've had a plan all along to fix things."

"Oh?" Mirio raised his eyebrows high. He assumed Hado had no idea of Tamaki's feelings. 'I guess she's more astute than I gave her credit for.'

"Yep. F/N never said it outright, but I know she really wants to go with the little green-eyed boy. What was his name again?"

"You're going with him! How could you not remember?!" Tamaki's scoffed in astonishment.

"That's not important! I'm merely a pawn in a bigger plan of love. Playing Cupid, if you will."

"Wait a second. If she never said it outright, how do you know that's who she wanted to go with?"

"Because she said he was cute."

"She said Kirishima was cute too." Amajiki pointed out.

"That's true. She did." Mirio recalled.

"So?"

"That's who she's going to the dance with."

"..." Hado blinked up at them with big doe-like eyes filled with confusion. "Oh well."

"What do you mean 'Oh well?'"

"I think she's hiding her true feelings. When I execute my plan at the dance, I bet everything will work itself out."

"That sounds like pouring gasoline on a flame, Nejire." Mirio dawned a nervous expression, but Hado only grinned mischievously.

"Trust me."

------------------------

The grand night had finally arrived. You and Kirishima were dressed to kill, strutting your stuff down the boulevard arm in arm. You wore a striking red dress that nearly put Eijirou's fiery hair to shame. He was adorned in a matching metallic red vest that, when combined with his finely styled crimson hair, could catch someone's eye from a mile away. Just the muffled sound of music booming outside the building made Kirishima smile with excitement.

"This is going to be so much fun!" He clenched his fists in his usual zealous stance, forgetting that you were hooked on his elbow, and you toppled sideways with a yelp. "Oops." He said as he caught you by the waist. "Sorry about that."