🍋*Baku/Deku/Reader/Todo/Kiri: The Repayment 1/2

Here it is, all! The FINALE! The coup de gras! The one you've been waiting for! *SEQUEL TO HOT TUB HAREM!     

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Massage, Multiperson, Branding

Description: Midoriya develops a crush on you after you gave him a massage in the hot springs. He is bent on repaying the favor. How will Bakugou and Todoroki handle this...

Requested by... Literally. Freaking. Everyone.

Kink Count: 31/31. Status: Complete. Level: I'm going to Hell, aren't I...

It was delightfully awful, this feeling in his chest. It migrated upwards from his heart to his warm cheeks, and he hoped nobody would notice this crooked smile he just couldn't shake. It was a crush, pure and simple. A very strong one, but still... Izuku's genuine green eyes met yours from across the classroom... again. 'This is like the sixth time today...' You thought.

"Eep!" He snapped his head down, face burning hotter now as he tried to hide it behind his notebook. Midoriya had been catching your eye a lot recently. It was growing more common, unlike the fleeting gazes you once shared with Katsuki, which had already dwindled down to almost nothing. In all honesty, you were hurt and confused. You and Bakugou had a very special fiery night together in the locker room, but he literally hadn't said a word to you since. Your eyes drifted to the blonde, who was too preoccupied to notice. 'Maybe he's just trying to not come off as needy?'

But he wasn't the only one. A lot of relationship dynamics had changed since... that night... Shouto, who was normally very comfortable with you, had also been equally aloof and distant. The other day you had approached him after school in an attempt to socialize, but he just gave you a silent nod to be polite, and went on his way. You pursed your lips. 'Well... now that I think about it, that isn't really that far out of Shouto's normal range of behavior...' He had very pleasant manners of course, but still retained a troublesome little habit of missing social ques. Yet even with that factor in mind, you still couldn't shake the feeling that he was avoiding you. A sudden pang of fear struck you. 'Oh my god... did he hear us in the locker room?!' Your eyes widened and you stared down at the desk. 'No... That would mean Midoriya and Kaminari would have heard too... So that couldn't be it. If that were the case, no way Denki would have kept his mouth shut about it.' Towards the electric boy, your gaze traveled, only to be met with familiar green hues again. This time you smiled at Midoriya, letting him know he had gotten your attention. He gifted you a bashful smile in return before looking back down at his notes.

At first he had been embarrassed by you catching him looking at you, but after it happened enough times, it started to feel almost mutual. Ever since the incident about a week ago, he couldn't stop thinking about your magic fingers. He remembered how you had picked him from the four boys in the water, not giving a massage to anyone else. It may have just been self-indulgence, but he allowed himself to wonder if that meant he was special to you for some unknown reason. Pondering these things fueled the strong feelings he'd developed recently, and he couldn't help but want to repay your generous touches.

He remembered how soft your fingertips were, how gently you caressed him, almost affectionately... or maybe this was just wishful thinking... But it couldn't be, could it? After all, you had shown no sign of disgust while having his body leaned into you, bare and revealing of all his possible shortcomings. Not even when he- 'Ugh...' He shut his eyes tightly, reliving the rush of embarrassment at the memory. He bit his lip, hoping you had forgotten about that whole thing. 'But she didn't ridicule me for that... she even called me sweet...' He sighed, appreciative of how gracefully you handled his blundering indiscretion. Not only that, he recalled you doing all that for him even with a black and blue elbow. He felt indebted to you on that front now too.