⚠️💔Izuku x Reader: With My Last Breath

Just moving this from my home page since it's a oneshot and I know more people will see it here. So some of you have probably already read this. 

Warnings: 1. MANGA SPOILERS through chapter 76 I believe? Nothing too major.  2. ANGST and PROFOUND SADNESS. lol

Description: You're stranded and wounded in the forest and fading fast. Guess who happens to find you. Will he be too late to save you?

"What do you mean missing?!" You squawked.

"Yes. His mother said he disappeared this morning. She's asking if we have heard from him." Your mind flitted to the last time you saw the green eyed boy.

"I haven't seen him. He told me he had plans with Kacchan this weekend." Your father nodded, kneeling down.

"She already said Kacchan doesn't know where he is." He said. Your brows furrowed with worry. "...Are you sure he didn't say anything to you about where he might have gone?" You shook your head. He continued to relay the conversation to mama Midoriya. "Yes. I'll let you know if we find anything out." He hung up the phone.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Well... Inko called us because the police won't search for someone unless they've been missing for more than 48 hours."

"That's too long! We gotta go look for him!" You demanded impetuously. He bent down to your level, patting your head.

"I know this is hard for you, honey. But we can't just go out on a wild goose chase all over the city. ...If you think of someplace he might be, we can go look in the morning."

"But it's gonna be cold tonight! We have to go now!" You grabbed his arm and began frantically pulling him towards the door.

"No!" He raised his voice to you. Then paused, softening his tone. "We wouldn't find him in the dark. He will be fine until morning. He's probably at a friend's house or something."

"But what if he's lost?" You begged, emotion overwhelming you.

"Tomorrow." He insisted, resolute.

"I thought you were supposed to be a hero!" You cried, running to your room to slam the door. You sobbed into your pillow, feeling utterly capsized. 'Why doesn't he understand?!'

Shortly after your tantrum, you heard a knock on the door. '"F/N... I made you some soup for dinner. Come out and have some."

"Not hungry." You lied, pouting.

"Ok, honey. I'll box some up and put it in the fridge for you. If you get hungry later you can heat it up." He closed the door behind you. With wet eyes, you watched the orange sun sulk below the horizon.

All this crying was sleepy work for a 9 year old. Before you knew it, you slipped off into a dream. You were walking with Kacchan and his 2 friends, Izuku trailing behind you. You anxiously approached a fenced in area marked "No Trespassing."

"Maybe we shouldn't go in there." Izuku objected quietly. Kacchan turned with his usual confident grin.

"What? You scared?" He mocked.

"N-No!" Izuku protested, looking at you. "But the sign says-"

"No sign can keep me out." Kacchan asserted. He proceeded to lead you all moderately deep into the woods. Through clusters of trees and across stumbling logs high above deep ravines you clambered until you were almost certain he was lost. Through the shrubbery you were able to make out a small, dilapidated old shack garnished by a billowing pirate flag that matched the design on Kacchan's t-shirt. He had definitely been here before. "Welcome to my fortress." He stated proudly.