☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 9

Once again, sorry for the long wait and forced writing. Graduation happened, an art contest for Killing Stalking happened (which I'm proud to say I won by the way), boards are coming up, all that jazz.

But this has almost come to an end. It is now time to VOTE for your favorite. Which boy do you want to win?! Post your choice at the end of the chapter and we shall see who reigns victorious!

CHAPTER 14: AN ADMIRER

It only took a moment or two to make it from the hectic dancefloor to the moonlit side of the building. Even from outside you and Kirishima could hear the soft pulse of music playing.

"What was that about?" Eijirou gawked as you both caught your breath.

"I honestly have no idea." You shook your head, trying your best to gather your thoughts after that tangled ordeal.

"Sorry the plan backfired." Kirishima wore a crooked frown; though he was, admittedly, not as sorry as he felt he should be.

"Plan? What plan?" Any surreptitious plots for this night would definitely be news to you.

"The plan to win back Amajiki-senpai." He stated matter-of-factly and your eyes rolled back. "He didn't even ask you to dance..."

"Did you really think he would?" Honestly, even if you had plotted to make Tamaki jealous, such emotions would have the opposite effect on him. He wouldn't be called to action, but to sorrow. Kirishima, his coworker who looks up to him, ought to know that as well as you.

"Thought it was worth a shot, I guess..." He pursed his lips before looking at you. "But senpai-er... F/N... can I tell you a secret?"

"It doesn't involve more nefarious jealousy plots, does it?" He chuckled at that.

"No, I swear." His posture stiffened, as if there was about to be great meaning behind his incoming words. "I feel kinda bad admitting it, but I'm kinda glad he didn't..."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean... you deserve better than being ignored like that. If I were in his shoes..." His cheeks dusted pink and his fired-up tone softened. "I'd want to spend all the time with you that I could."

"Kirishima..." You couldn't help but be touched by his sweet words.

"I mean, I know I talk up my senpai a lot... but... I'd be more grateful if I had you all to myself..." You felt your face heat up at the implications of that statement. You didn't get a chance to respond before he leaned in close and planted the softest of kisses on your lips.

After you two parted it was silent for a moment. Kirishima scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sorry... I probably shouldn't have sprung that on you like that-"

"No..." You gifted him a warm smile, which he returned. "It was nice."

--------------------

School felt like a whole other world come Monday. Things on the surface seemed to be no different than they had been the week before, yet you felt as though you were living in a confused haze, hovering in a state of quantum indifference. The boys, one by one, encircled your thoughts like a school of piranha, stirring up the once-calm waters of your mind. You needed some time to think things through, so you tried to avoid too much contact with any one of them in an attempt to curb any bias that might arise. Unfortunately... they noticed.

"F/N." You heard a familiar voice as you crept out of the classroom, any hope of escaping unseen vanishing in a near-comedic instant. "I wonder if I might have a word?"