Chapter 20 - Prefer Spooning You

Hayes' POV

You're kidding me right? She's staying?

How did Matt give in that easily?

If she left, everything could go back to normal. She wouldn't be tagging along and causing drama.

I'm sick of her being here but what else can I do? I'm stuck sharing a goddamn room with her.

At least she's after leaving the room with Shawn. That's a relief.

I mentally sighed, making sure not to show anyone how pissed off I was. I made it obvious before, and that didn't work out at all.

My thoughts were then interrupted by loud screaming and then Nash and Taylor running around the large hotel room.

The place was going mental, like always, yelling and messing around being the only things the guys were doing.

It's really common for us to make the hotel room a mess, seeing as were teenage boys with no filter.

"Yo, guys, wanna make a YouTube video?" Matt asked everyone.

Everyone agreed, bored of doing nothing all day.

"How about a would you rather video?" Matt said, already strolling over to his suitcase to get out his filming stuff.

It was hard to hear Matt over all the screaming and talking but a couple of us heard and decided to set up for the video.

Still in an annoyed mood, I decided to opt out of the video, hanging around behind the camera.

(the video is Matt's Q&A fail video but Sam is not in it. Obviously the whole video isn't going to be the same)

Matt, with a lot of struggling, managed to make enough of the guys settle down to start the video and when everyone that was going to be in the video was ready, he pressed record.

The guys are struggled to get into frame then Matt begun speaking, explaining the video the the viewers.

Half the guys weren't even paying attention.

"So, right now we are actually in a hotel room at Magcon. It's 1am" Matt said, looking at his watch.

"And we are in Dallas, Texas" he then explained.

After they had done the introduction to the video, Cameron asked the first question in a weird voice.

They all answered and rolled on to the second question.

After they had answered, a smacking sound was heard and all I saw was Matt being slapped so hard in the face with hotel shampoo.

Matt looked at Nash with disgust and got up to investigate his face.

Basically, the whole video continued with people smacking eachother or being smacked and no real Q&A was done. It was still a pretty funny video though.

Right after we finished the video, Shawn and Sofie entered through the door, with Shawn's arm wrapped around her waist.

What I would do to be able to smack cam that little bitch is unbelievable.

Sofie's POV

Even before we Shawn and I entered the hotel room, you could clearly hear the boys screaming and running around.

We strolled up to the hotel room and I took my key out of my pocket, slotting it into the hole and opening the door.

The place was a complete mess, shaving cream and other liquids I don't even want to ask about covering the walls and the floor.