Chapter 7-Can't Stop Smiling

Sofie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling particularly energetic. I usually feel like crap in the mornings, but I'm actually excited.

It was the second day of the Magcon Nashville event.

It was the last event in Nashville, but the guys are staying here for four more days, just to see the place, I guess.

I didn't mind having a four day vacation from school. In fact, I loved it.

I got out from under the duvet and walked into the bathroom. I think I was the only one awake.

I had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hair, and got changed into dark blue skinny jeans, a grey crop top with the word 'Don't' written across the chest, black Converse and one of Nash's hoodies from his merch.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and put on foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

When I strolled out of the bathroom, I was greeted by Matt who was impatiently waiting by the door to use to bathroom.

'Jesus, how long do girls take!?' he complained, running into the bathroom.

I chuckled and sat down on my bed.

Aaliyah was just waking up, her hair sticking up all over.

'Oh, hi' she yawned, strechting out her arms.

'Hey' I replied.

Aaliyah started to shake Shawn, screaming 'Wake up!' in his ear.

Shawn woke up with a start, his peace disrupted.

'Morning' Shawn croaked.

'Morning' I said back, smiling at him, remembering last night.

He was smiling too, obviously remembering our cute little kiss.

It took my ages to get to sleep last night. I kept looking over at Shawn's bed, hearing faint snoring coming from his direction. I was smiling to myself the whole night.

My thoughts were interrupted by Aaliyah announcing that she was hungry.

'I'll call room service' Shawn said, getting up and grabbing the phone.

Half an hour later, we were all at the small dining table, eating our breakfast. It tasted so good.

'Icandwatfertoday' Matt said, his mouth full of pancake.

'What?' Shawn asked.

Matt swallowed his food and repeated 'I can't wait for today'.

'Ohh. Yeah, me either! I love doing shows' Shawn exclaimed.

After breakfast, we met up with the other guys down in the lobby.

The same thing happened as yesterday: Girls screaming, saying really inappropriate things.

Once we got to the event, we were a bit late, so the place was packed.

There were girls everyone shoving presents and stuff to sign at the boys and trying to get a selfie with them.

Aaliyah and I said hi to a couple of fans also.

Most of them were nice, but the rest were sassy little bitches.

Sometimes Matts fans just piss me off. The ones that are only in the fandom because they think the guys are hot, not because the guys are funny, sweet and kind.

The same thing happened as yesterday, the show, then the meet and greet and everything else. It was so much fun.

During the show, Nash and Aaron brought Aaliyah and I out, like they did yesterday.

We did a Q&A and surprisingly I was asked a lot of questions.

'What's it like being Matts sister?'

'Are you a viner aswell?'

'Who out of the boys would you date?' (In which I answered with none).

And the question I was dreading was asked near the end of the Q&A.

'Are you dating Hayes?'.

'No, we're just friends' I said, a fake smile on my face when all I wanted to do was punch that girls teeth in.

'Yeah guys, we're not a thing' Hayes said, backing me up.

'Anyway, Matt wouldn't let her date anyone' Cam said, glaring at Matt, remembering when he got angry last night.

Suddenly a chorus of 'Date me! Be my bae!' filled the room.

After the event, we went back to the hotel.

It was a long night of pranks, Vines, YouTube videos and food which was really fun.

I was just eating Cheetos and talking to Matt and Carter when Gillinsky approached us.

'Guys, Johnson's bullying me!' Gillinksy said in a fake little boy voice, pouting and pointing at a laughing Johnson.

'What did he do?' Carter said, laughing a little at Johnson, who was literally on the ground, his head titling back as he laughed his ass off.

'He called me caterpillar brows' Jack G said.

Just then, we all burst out laughing.

'You have lovely eyebrows Jack' I replied, holding in my laughter.

'You really think so?' Jack G said, not being serious at all as he chuckled away to himself.

Yes. Yes Jack, I am 100% sure.

Nearly every girl in America wants to touch your eyebrows.

Later that night, the Jacks were just singing some songs while Shawn played guitar.

Johnson even started free styling and it turned into a rap about chicken wings. Don't ask.

Shawn kept looking over at me and smiling or winking.

I am going to die one day because of the feels. Cause of death: Shawn fucking Mendes.

He was so cute and nice. I really wanted to hang out with him more. Just him and me.