Chapter 8-Do You Really?

Sofie's POV

Well, the events in Nashville are done, but we're staying in Nashville for four more days.

I wanted to check out the place. I hardly travel, but when I do, I love just looking at all the different places.

I bet I'm not even going to do anything different than I do at home.

Well, I have the day to do whatever I want, so I got up, running my fingers through my hair.

I was the last one to wake up. Shawn was ordering breakfast, Matt was in the bathroom and Aaliyah was dressed and on her phone.

Once Matt was out of the bathroom, I entered it and had a shower, brushing my teeth and hair afterwards.

I put on distressed studded denim shorts, a black halter neck crop top, a black and white flannel and wine coloured Vans.

I left my natural blonde hair fall, reaching the end of my back.

I applied a little make up and once I was satisfied, I entered the hotel room to join the other three.

The breakfast had just gotten here and while I was in the bathroom, Taylor, Nash, Hayes and Cameron had come down to our room to have food with us.

I sat down amongst them, and began to eat.

After breakfast, the guys were trying to think of what to do.

'There's an indoor pool downstairs?' Nash suggested.

'Fangirls' Cam said bluntly.

'We can ask the hotel to just let us in' Nash said.

'We're not that famous Nash' Taylor laughed.

'Well, it's worth a try' Nash shrugged, getting up and walking towards the door.

'Hayes, come with me?' Nash asked and Hayes agreed, them going downstairs.

They came up soon after and Nash had a huge grin on his face.

'Suck it Taylor, we have the pool all to ourselves for 2 hours' Nash said proudly.

Taylor's jaw dropped, then he smiled.

'Let's go then!' he chirped.

We all got ready, me wearing a coral pink bikini, a towel wrapped around me.

We all sneaked downstairs into the pool area.

The pool was massive! It had plastic loungers scattered around it and it even had a jacuzzi.

The boys just screamed out 'Woooohh!' and jumped into the pool, causing splashes of water to drop everywhere, including Aaliyah and I.

Seconds later, Aaliyah in the pool and I was left alone, standing with my towel covering nearly all my body.

Shawn's POV

'C'mon Sofie!' I yelled, beckoning for her to jump in.

She looked like she was debating whether she should or not she should leap in.

After her just standing there, I got out of the pool and ran to her.

She tried to run away from me, but I grabbed her, throwing her over my shoulder.

'Shawn, don't!' she squealed.

I grinned and jumped into the pool, going under the water with Sofie.

Once we resurfaced, Sofie was laughing her head off, her dimples showing.

Taylor sneaked up behind her and grabbed her by the waist, throwing her into the water.

She was giggling when she came up from under the water and she was glaring at Taylor.

He just laughed and swam away.

Matt was giving her a piggy-back across the pool while she was throwing her hands up, yelling 'I'm the queen bee!'

Nash and I started having this big dunking fight, then everyone started to join in.

I was after dunking Cameron when I saw Sofie getting out of the pool.

Holy crap.

She was so beautiful. She had an amazing body.

She sat down at the end of one of the loungers so I got out and joined her.

'You okay?' I asked, concerned.

'Yeah, I just swallowed too much chlorine water for today' she laughed, smiling at me, her big brown eyes staring up at mine.

'Oh, that's good. I thought there was something wrong' I admitted.

She chuckled and looked at the boys, splashing each other, Aaliyah on Aaron's shoulders.

'Wanna go back in?' I asked her.

She nodded and we walked back in.

Like Aaliyah and Aaron, Sofie got on my shoulders and we started to play-fight with Aaron and Aaliyah.

It was so fun, just hanging out. Especially with Sofie. I think I really like her. She makes me laugh and she's so adorable, kind and pretty.

Once she got off my shoulders we stood side by side, viewing the boys diving in.

Suddenly, I found my hand creeping to hers.

I held her hand, Sofie not pulling back.

Sofie just looked at me and smiled while our fingers interlocked.

Our hands were just under the water, where no one could see them. Our little connection.

*******

Short chapter, sorry. Thanks for reading 😘