Chapter 11-Cuddling and Movies

Sofie's POV

When Shawn and I got back, I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After my shower, I put my damp hair into a French braid and put on grey soft shorts, a white tank top and my oversized red Magcon hoodie.

Once I came out of the bathroom, I strolled over and hopped on to the bed Shawn was sitting on, with his head leaning against the headboard.

'Hey beautiful' he whispered.

'Hey' I whispered back.

I sat inbetween Shawns legs, one of his legs on either side of my body, and Shawn wrapped his strong, protective arms around me, pulling my body closer to his torso.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and said 'Matt and Aaliyah are gone to the Jacks hotel room'.

'Oh okay, I was wondering' I said, leaning back into him.

Shawn grabbed the remote next to him and switched on the TV.

I snuggled into him, feeling his warm breath on my skin.

About twenty minutes later, the door flew open.

I went tense and then breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was just Jack Johnson and Carter.

'Hey guys, Matt just gave us his key and sent us down here to check on you guys' Carter said, holding up the hotel key.

'Oh okay' Shawn said, relaxing.

'Uh, are you guys...dating?' Johnson asked us, staring at us confused.

I just then noticed that Shawn was literally spooning me.

'Uh, yeah, we are' Shawn said. 'But don't tell Matt. He'll freak'.

'I won't. Aw, guys, cute!' Johnson cooed, staring at us admirably.

'Relationship goals' Carter smirked.

'You guys don't have to go, you can chill here, if you want' Shawn asked, after giving him my approval.

They both shrugged and sat down on the bed opposite from us.

'So...when did this all happen?' Johnson asked, his hands under his chin in an adorable way.

'Like, an hour ago' I laughed.

'Wait till the fans find out..' Carter muttered, but I heard.

Shawn looked down at me with sad eyes. He knew I took hate pretty hard.

'I don't care' I told them.

Shawn relaxed and looked back to the boys.

'So, what were you guys doing while we were gone?' Shawn asked them.

'Well, Kalea and Matt were definitely doing something, if you know what I mean' Johnson winked.

'Oh God...' I muttered, causing the guys to laugh.

'Cassidy and Carter are really hitting it off too' Johnson teased Carter, nudging his shoulder with a huge smirk on his face.

'Shut up...' Carter mumbled, going red with embarrassment.

'Bruh! You left her for us? I'm flattered' I said, smirking at Carter.

'She's fine, she has Nash. He's her friend anyway' Carter shrugged.

'Let's just hope you don't get friendzoned' Shawn laughed, Jack J and I joining in.

We continued talking until Johnson got a text saying that Matt and Aaliyah were on their way back down.