Chapter 4-Meeting the Guys

Sofie's POV

'I just texted the rest of the guys to come down and meet you' Matt said to me, not looking up from his phone screen.

'Cool! I'm really excited to meet them' I chirped.

Just then, Shawn entered the room, fully dressed. Goddammit.

'Did you say the guys are coming down?' Shawn asked, messing up his damp hair, walking over to us.

'Mh-mm' Matt said, looking up at Shawn. Matt was currently lying on his stomach, on his phone, on the bed next to the bed Aaliyah and I were sitting on.

'Hey' Shawn said, sitting down next me. I'd seriously just love to say 'Y'know, you can slide into my dms whenever you want to'.

Shawn gave me a cheeky grin and robbed on of my Skittles from my bag.

'Hey, get your own!' I yelled playfully.

Shawn stuck out his tongue at me which caused Aaliyah and I to burst out laughing.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Shawn jumped up and answered it and standing in the hall was Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Carter, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G and Aaron.

Shawn let them in and once they all saw me, they ran at me.

'Sofie!' some of them yelled, all of them jumping on top of me.

'Get off fatties!' I screamed, pushing them all off me.

Even though I haven't met them in real life before, I was still close enough to the guys.

I've spent many hours listening to their bullshit over FaceTime to be close.

'When did you get here?' Nash asked me, smiling.

'About 45 minutes ago' I replied.

'Matters! Why didn't you tell us 45 minutes ago?!' Nash whined.

Matt just laughed and came over to all of us.

Everyone either sat on the beds, the armchairs, the dressing table stool or the floor.

'It's so great to actually meet all of you guys' I said, grinning at all of them.

'Omg, same guurl!' Cameron said, doing a pretty good white girl impersonation.

I giggled then Hayes said 'I love the sweater'.

I looked down and noticed I was wearing my red Magcon sweater.

'Oh really? I hate it. It's from the group of assholes' I joked.

Jack J, who was sitting next to me, fake pushed me and said 'Hey! Those assholes happen to be badasses!'.

We talked for a while until Nash said 'I want to make a vine'.

Everyone agreed. 'What do you want to do?' Matt asked.

'And that's where we're stuck' Carter sighed.

Everyone tried to think, causing the room to go silent for a while.

'God, okay, this idea sucked' Taylor said, getting up and going over to the mini fridge.

Some of the guys sighed and got up.

----------- (2 hours later)

'You asshole!' I yelled, clutching my cheek.

My cheek was burning and there was shaving cream all over my hand and face.

'You, my friend, have been smack-cammed!' Hayes said, putting his arm around me.

I rubbed some of the cream off my cheek and slapped Hayes in the face with it.

Hayes jaw dropped and he started smearing the cream all over my face.

'Hayes!' I screamed, laughing.

Hayes started to wrestle me to the ground and was on top of me, staring down at me.

'I win' he smirked, getting off me.

Just then my phone beeped, so I ran over to retrieve it.

'You have been tagged in a post by Nash Grier' my phone read.

I slide the notification and the Vine app opened up to start playing the vine of Hayes and I shoving cream in each other's faces.

'Awwwww Hayes Grier Sofie Espinosa' the caption read.

I stared at Nash, and him and Carter were on the floor, laughing their asses off.

The night continued and it was so fun. These guys were hilarious.

'I am so looking forward to tomorrow' Matt said to me.

There was Matt, me and Aaron sitting in a line at the end of one of the beds, talking while the others were playing pranks, making vines or on their phones.

'Yeah bro. I love meeting all the fans. And worry Sofie, they'll love you' Aaron said, nudging me.

I smiled at him and said 'I hope so'.

Just then Cameron came rushing into the room, coming from the balcony.

Without saying anything, he ran over and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He started laughing after I said 'Cam, what the hell? Let me down!'.

Cam ran out on to the balcony, still carrying me, and then set me down.

Nash was there, pushing Hayes on to the balcony.

Just then, Cam and Nash ran off inside and closed the sliding balcony doors, basically locking me and Hayes out.

'What the-?' Hayes said, staring at Nash and Cameron through the glass door.

'Now kiss!' Nash yelled, laughing his head off.

'Eh, what now?' I asked, raising my eyebrows.

'Jesus guys, what are you doing to my little sister?' I heard Matts voice from inside.

Soon, I saw Matts face through the glass, staring at me and Hayes.

Just then, he said to Cam 'Hey, leave Sofie back in! And Hayes'.

'Noooo! We want them to spend some alone time together' Cam smirked.

'Cam, I'm not fucking around' Matt said sternly.

'Jesus, aight' Cam said, opening the sliding doors.

Hayes and I ran inside and Matt put his arm around my shoulder.

'Sofie's not kissing anyone, guys' Matt said, staring at Nash and Cam.

'God, what got in your pants?' Nash sighed, walking away with Hayes and Cameron.

Matt just shook his head.

About half an hour later, our hotel room was empty except from Matt, Shawn, Aaliyah and I.

'I'm going to sleep' Aaliyah announced.

'Me too' I said, walking over to the bed that Matt and I are going to share.

Soon enough, I was asleep. I was really pumped for tomorrow.

*******

Just a quick thing to say about the book. I know the guys only stay in a state for two days or something, idk, but in the book they're going to stay in each state for a week. Hope that's okay, I just want to make the book longer.

Okay?

Okay.

Wrong time? Yeah? Okay sorry

Matt's Little Sister - A Magcon/Shawn Mendes Fan FicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara