Chapter 2-Waiting For Sunday

Sofie's POV

It's Saturday morning, well if by morning you mean 1pm, and I swear, I'm freaking out.

I've been watching all of the boys vines and I'm getting super excited for tomorrow.

Everytime I think about tomorrow, I feel like I'm going to scream.

I was still in bed, just scrolling through my phone, when I decided it was about time to get up and get dressed.

I changed into black leggings, a blue loose top with a grey bandeau under it, and an oversized denim shirt.

I put on my high top Converse, put on some mascara and put my blonde hair up in a messy bun.

I decided to go to Alexis' house to tell her I was going to Magcon tomorrow. I felt it wasn't right to tell her through text.

I stepped outside into the warm enough air and walked the two minute walk to Alexis' house.

I went straight in through the door, y'know, because it's my house too, and walked up to her room.

She was sitting on her bean bag chair on her MacBook when I entered her bedroom.

'Oh, hey Sofie!' Alexis said, jumping up to hug me.

I hugged her back and then we both sat down, me on the end of her bed and Alexis on her bean bag chair.

'So, what's up?' Alexis smiled.

I sighed, reluctant to tell her. But I knew I had to.

'Uh..I'm...I'm going on tour with Matt' I finally said.

Alexis' jaw dropped and she stared at me, wide eyed.

'Are you kidding me?' she asked. I really didn't know if she was mad or happy.

I slowly nodded, waiting for a response.

'You lucky, lucky bitch' she said, laughing.

She ran to hug me tightly.

'You're not mad?' I asked, squeezing her back.

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

'Why would I be mad? Because you're going and I'm not? That's just being selfish' she said.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

'Yeah, I am jealous, but I'm so happy for you! You have to call me all the time and introduce me to the boys' she said, winking.

'Of course' I giggled.

'When do you leave?' she asked me.

'Tomorrow...' I mumbled.

'Tomorrow! Sofie! I won't see you for ages!' she cried.

'It's okay, I promise I'll keep in touch' I said.

'We have to get Chase over here. You have to tell him' she said, calling him on her phone.

When he answered, she told him to come to hers, no questions asked.

He agreed and said he would be over in few.

Soon enough, Chase was in the room and I was explaining that I was going to Magcon.

'What? Sofie, I'm so happy for you!' Chase yelled.

I smiled then Chase said 'Tell me if you see any good looking girls, okay'.

'Are you attracted to crazy fangirls?' I asked, laughing.

He was silent for a moment then said 'I'll take what I can get'.

We all laughed and it made me think how much I was going to miss these guys.

I suppose I'll have so much fun on tour, but there's just something about hanging out with Alexis and Chase that just makes me so happy.

After hanging out with them for most of the day, my mom called me, telling me to come home for dinner.

I said my goodbyes to Chase and Alexis. I wasn't going to see them for a while.

'Bye Sofie. Have fun. And don't forget to hook me up with a Magcon boy' Alexis said, giving me a goodbye hug.

Chase then hugged me tightly, lifting me off the floor slightly and said 'I'm going to miss you Sofie. Text me all the time'.

He then put me down and I had to go.

I left Alexis' house, stepping outside in to the cool air.

When I got home, I walked straight into the kitchen where my mom was dishing out pasta.

'Hey Sofie. Did you say goodbye to Chase and Alexis?' my mom asked.

I nodded, then sat down.

'Excited?' My mom asked.

'Excited is an understatement' I laughed.

I ate my dinner, talking to my mom and dad about tomorrow.

After dinner, I did some late packing and after that, I went on my MacBook.

My mom said my plane was leaving at 10am, so I needed to go to bed early.

It was 8:30pm and I was planning to go to sleep in an hour.

So I spent an hour on twitter, tweeting about how excited I was for tomorrow.

A couple of fans started tweeting me saying they were excited to meet me, but not much.

Hardly anyone knew who I was. Most people don't even know that Matt has a sister. It's only a rare few who actually do.

I watched a couple of YouTube videos, then decided to go to sleep.

I could hardly get to sleep. I kept tossing and turning because I was so pumped for tomorrow.

I wanted to see Matthew more than anything and getting to meet his friends and his fans was going to be amazing.

After ages of not being able to settle down to sleep, I finally drifted into sleep.

-----------

I woke up and literally jumped out of bed.

Today was the day! I was going to Magcon in Nashville!

I took a quick shower and changed into high waisted shorts, an oversized light washed grey t-shirts, my huge red Magcon sweater and red Vans.

I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I put on some light make up and put my hair in a messy bun.

I made sure that everything was packed and went through a checklist with my mom.

I was jumping all over the place. I can't believe it's finally Sunday!

At around 9:15am, my uncle drove up to our driveway to pick me up.

'Bye Sofie. Don't forget to call us when you get there. Don't do anything stupid and be safe' my mom said, hugging and kissing me goodbye.

'Bye Sofie. Don't forget about us when you're having fun, okay?' my dad laughed.

'Okay, I promise' I said, hugging him.

We all said goodbye one last time and I got into my uncle's car.

I talked to my uncle for the whole car ride to the airport.

Once I saw the airport, I got butterflies in my stomach. I was so ready.

Magcon, here I come!

********

Thanks for reading guys! One question.

Do you guys like when I add songs to the chapters?