Chapter 9-It's Kind of Insane

Shawn's POV

After hanging out at the pool, we dried ourselves off and went back to our rooms.

Aaliyah, Matt, Sofie and I entered our untidy hotel room and all took turns in the bathroom.

Once everyone was ready, we all went up to Nash's room.

Everyone else was there, sitting in a circle, playing truth or dare, like they usually do.

There were two girls around 16 there aswell, sitting next to Nash and Johnson.

'Hey guys!' Cam said, standing up and greeting us.

'Wanna play Truth or Dare?' Cameron winked.

We all shrugged saying 'Sure' and sat amongst everyone in the circle.

I sat in between Sofie and Gillinsky.

'This is Kalea and Cassidy' Nash said, pointing to the two girls.

'They're my friends from Carolina, and they are in Nashville for two days so..' Nash explained.

The two girls smiled and waved.

Kalea was very tanned with silky black hair and brown eyes.

Cassidy was a small, petite brunette with fair skin and blue eyes.

We began to play and knowing there are two more girls here, this was going to get awkward.

'It's my go' Carter said.

'Uh..Matters' Carter said, causing Matt to look up from his phone.

'What? Oh yeah, dare' Matt said calmly.

'Okay, I dare you to kiss Kalea' Carter smirked.

'Fine' Matt replied, not making a big deal at all.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips for a couple of seconds, then returned to his original position.

I could never do that. Kiss someone I barely knew and not make a big deal.

I was so scared asking Sofie to kiss me. I had this feeling that she was going to say no and think I was weird, but I was wrong. I'd do it again any day 😏.

The game continued with some pretty funny and random dares. I loved playing Truth or Dare with these guys. They made it so much funnier.

'Hayes? Truth or dare?' Nash asked his little brother.

'Dare' Hayes said, grinning a wide smile.

'I dare you to kiss Sofie' Nash said, smirking at a blushing Sofie.

'And before you do, one thing. Matt, if you say one thing I'm going to kick your ass. Sofie's old enough to do whatever she wants' Nash said.

Matt looked mad, but calmed down a bit. I guess he does have to realise that.

Hayes leaned in and kissed Sofie for a couple of seconds. I just had to watch.

I felt this pang of jealously overcome me. I know I'm not even dating Sofie, but I felt betrayed in a way. Like I don't even matter to her.

I know I'm just not thinking logically, but I can't help it. I'm jealous!

Sofie didn't really mind, she was pretty chilled about it, but Hayes was a red as a cherry and he kept smiling.

Sofie's POV

Okay, don't get me wrong, Hayes is good looking, I just don't like him in that way.