Help me (Peter Parker)

Începe de la început

"What happened, Y/N?" he asked softly, gently tapping the bruise. I gulped again and looked down.

"I pissed him off. He grabbed me by my wrists, hard, and told me that he's to be respected by everyone, including me. I told him that it hurt but he said that he didn't give a shit. He only let go when my parents came home, five minutes later." I admitted, my eyes on the concrete of the roof. Spiderman sighed and shook his head, my wrist still lying on his lap.

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." He spat. I looked at him.

"No, you can't, he can't know that I told anyone." I gulped.

"Y/N, he's abusing you, I can't let this go unpunished." He scoffed.

"Spiderman, please, he'll kill me if he knows." I choked.

"Hey, hey, hey." He spoke, gently cupping my cheek with his gloved hand. I looked up at him, gulping as I realised just how close we were.

"I promise you that I can stop him without any more harm coming to you. You have friends who will do anything to protect you and I'll make sure that they do protect you." He nodded.

"Like who? Peter?" I whispered. Spiderman looked at me and sighed.

"Yeah. Like Peter." He mumbled. I gulped and nodded, making him return it.

"I, erm, need to go. But it'll be okay. I promise." He reassured. I looked at him, and something in the way his head was positioned told me that he was staring straight into my eyes.

"Okay." I whispered. The hero sighed and nodded again, gently rubbing his thumb over my cheek before standing up and on the edge of the building.

"Stay safe, okay?" he chuckled slightly, obviously trying to make me feel better.

"You too, Spidey." I gave him a small smile. He chuckled again and nodded before falling backwards off of the edge of the building and disappearing into the night.

~The next day~

I walked into school, my books clutched in my arms as I kept my head down. The events of last night had left me shaken and then feeling better. If Spiderman meant what he said, Flash had another thing coming, and it made me feel better knowing that.

"Y/N!" I looked up and butterflies immediately fluttered in my stomach as Peter stood at his locker, waving at me. A smile spread onto my face naturally for the first time in a long time as I walked towards the attractive boy.

"You okay?" he asked, leaning down and hugging me once I was close enough.

"Um...y-yeah. I will be." I nodded. He returned it, looking around before leaning down slightly so that his lips were next to my ear.

"I need to talk to you. In private." He mumbled. My eyebrows furrowed as he pulled away, him looking at me with raised eyebrows. I sighed and nodded before taking his hand and pulling him into the empty classroom by the lockers. He shut the door behind us and turned to me.

"You okay, Pete?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just um...I don't know how to say this." He gulped, nervously running a hand through his hazel curls as he timidly looked at me. He took a deep breath and finally met my gaze.

"I know about Flash." He nodded. My eyes widened slightly but I tried to hide it, furrowing my eyebrows to plead ignorance as my heart started to race.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled nervously. Peter sighed and looked down before walking towards me and gently taking my wrist in his hand. My eyes widened.

"I know about-."

"Peter, don't." I gulped, trying to tug my wrist out of his grip, but it was no use.

"This." He finished as he revealed my bruised wrist. I choked and looked at him.

"How? The only person that I've ever told is Spiderman, and that was only last night." I shook my head. Peter looked at me.

"I, um...I'm...I'm Spiderman." He admitted quietly. My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

"What?" I choked. He sighed and nodded as he took the neckline of his t-shirt and pulled it down slightly, revealing the red and blue spandex. I choked again and shook my head.

"Oh my god, I should have never opened my mouth, I'm going to die-."

"Hey, hey, no you're not, because you know what?" he asked as he gently took my face in his hands.

"What?" I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. He gulped and looked into my eyes.

"I will protect you from him. No matter what." He shook his head.

"How, Peter? Sure, you can protect me here, but what about at home? You can't be at my house all the time." I choked.

"I can't be, but Spiderman can." He spoke. I sighed and looked into his stunning eyes.

"Also, I know how much Flash respects Spiderman, so I'd hope that even an asshole like him would stop being such an abusive dickhead after being told by his idol to stop." He scoffed. I gulped and nodded.

"Okay. It's going to be alright." I spoke, half trying to convince myself. Peter looked at me and nodded.

"It's going to be fine, Y/N/N. I'll protect you, no matter what." He promised.

"Thank you." I choked. He sighed and nodded, gently kissing my forehead before pulling me into the protecting embrace of his arms.