What surprise him is that this kid had a physique no kid could have for his age

What surprise him is that this kid had a physique no kid could have for his age. It makes him like a mini Thor with his body, minus the hair and tail. But now is not the time to think about that. This kid is attacking him with a staff that was more tougher than he thought.

Steve dodges some swings from the kid, but had a hard time for one, he doesn't want to hurt the boy and two he was very quick with his strikes. After a while, he has to stop this before it gets out of hand.

Steve: Wait!

The boy stops as he stares at him.

Steve: I didn't come here for a fight. I just saw that shack over there and I went to check if someone is living there.

Kid: Well, you're looking at him, mister. I was living in that small home ever since I was a baby.

Steve: By yourself?

Goku: No. an old man by the name of Gohan took me in when he found me as a baby and he became my grandfather since then.

Steve: Well. That was very kind of him to take you in without question. Do you where he is right now, buddy? I would to talk to him.

Goku: Sorry, mister. But my grandpa is not here.

Steve: What? Then where is he?

The kids face went to sad as he looks down in shame. It was obvious to Steve to know what happened to Gohan. He goes up to the kid, kneels down and puts his hands on his shoulders, causing the kid to look at him.

Steve: I'm sorry I asked that, son. I should have known to not question.

The kid smiled at the politeness of this man. He's kind and amazing like his grandfather was, and he can tell this man was pure hearted.

Kid: It's okay, mister. You didn't know. By the way, what's your name?

Steve: Steve Rogers. I go by the name Captain America. What's yours, little one.

Goku: Goku. Son Goku. The Son came from Grandpa Gohan who named me Goku when he find me.

Steve: *smiles* Goku. That's a nice name. Your grandfather must've be a nice man.

Goku: He was. I'm glad I was raised by him. Thanks to him, I had enough courage to go around the world and protect innocent people from danger.

This made Steve's suspicions about this boy be true. This was the boy SHIELD was looking for and the one that could've been in the Chitauri Invasion, taking out the soldiers to shorten the battle.

Steve: Goku. How old are you?

Goku: Hmm. To be honest I don't know my age, but I were to take a guess, then I'm about 10 or 11 years old.

This stunned Steve even more. This is a true young boy, even with his added features. This is a little kid no matter what. He couldn't let SHIELD know he found the mysterious boy with a tail, or else they could put him into serious pressure. He couldn't let that happen. Never.