Oh No

North Korea's POV:

I was in the nurse office after UN dismissed us. The nurse said I had a two broken ribs apparently. She also had to bandaged both my arms because they were bleeding a bit. Welp this sucks.

When the nurse was finished I left to to towards Germany's house. I had to check if he's ok. As I was walking I felt someone was staring at me. I turned around and saw the annoying American.

"What do you want," I asked annoyed. "Just making sure you didn't do anything to Germany," he responded coldly. I sighed before saying, "I guess we'll go to his house and see I he's fine." I stomped off to Germany's house America right behind me. When we reached his door I pressed on the doorbell.

America and I waited till Germany opened the door. "America? North Korea? Aren't you guys supposed to be at school right now?" Germany asked confused. "This dummy got my suspended," I angrily said pointing at America. America gave me an angry glare. I returned a glare back. "P-please don't s-start fighting again," Germany pleaded. I sighed and looked away from America. Germany let us in.

"I thought you were hurt since you didn't go to school today and yesterday and didn't answer any of our calls or texts," America told Germany. "I wasn't feeling very well..." the German quietly replied. "What do you mean..?" America asked. Germany hesitated. He started fidgeting with his hands and was looking at the floor. "I-I.....I... W-well Polen..." Germany hesitated before crying out loud, "w-we broke up!" He was sobbing pretty loudly. America was frozen in place he didn't know what to do. With hesitant I came over to Germany. When I was near the German, he tackle hug me. He cried heavily in my chest. I started comforting him.

Soon enough Germany became quieter and was only sniffling a little. I noticed he fell asleep. He must've been tired. When I looked around I saw America. I forgot he was still here... He looks at me with his jaw open. He snapped out of his trance and walked towards us.

He quietly and carefully picked Germany up. We walked to Germany's room and America placed the German in his bed. We quietly closed the door and went to the living room.

Neither of us said a word. I kept my gaze away from the American. Too embarrassed to look at him. I can feel my cheeks a little warm which means I'm blushing a little. "So...." America started, "you can be softie." I growled, "I'm. Not. A. Softie." America chuckled. "I wouldn't expect you to admit it. But I seriously thought you hurt Germany...." I turned a little and glared at America when my blushed disappeared.

"Look North Korea..." America looked away when continuing, "I'm sorry for jumping in conclusion like that. I just got worried." I soften my glare only very little. I said in an angry voice, "this doesn't mean anything. We are still enemies and I still hate your guts and I don't forgive you." America sighed. "Here I thought you changed, but apparently your still the same. Maybe I was right that you were here to hurt Germany. You probably are just waiting until he trust you before you back stave him," America spat. I let out a growl and my angry glare was on my face right now. "Guess I'm not wanted... I shall leave and you should keep a close eye on Germany when I'm gone," I said angrily and only soften my voice a little when I said the part about Germany.

I walked out of the house. I was grumbling a couple of curses and was storming to my house. When I reached my house I was still angry. I angrily cleaned the house so I can calm down. When I finished I was feeling a little less mad. "Guess I have to wait till South Korea comes back," I said to myself out loud. I went to the living room and watch TV.

(Time skip (ノT_T)ノ ^┻━┻)

My brother hasn't come back yet. It's been awhile since school ended. I already had the food ready and he's still not here. Where could he be. I tried calling him but he won't answer. I'm getting worried. I don't know where he is or where to look for him. I hope he's alright.

(Time skip to the next day sorry)

Nothing. I can't go to school because I'm suspended. I can't ask China to look for him because she's also suspended. He still won't answer my calls. Where could he be. Im feeling to stressed to do anything. He's probably fine, right? but what if someone attacked him. What if he got kidnapped. No he he's fine, he has to be fine because he's a strong country.

After worrying about him for a while, I went and sat at the living room. I thought of why he didn't come back. He could be at a friend's house. Then again why didn't he warn me or answer my calls. What if he heard of the fight. He could be angry at me. Maybe he just wanted to blow off some steam. Unless he had enough of me. What if this fight was the final straw. He's always angry whenever I get in trouble and this fight was one of the most bad fight I've been in. He probably hates me now. But this fight wasn't my fault this time.

I curled into a little ball in the couch. I started shaking as I remember all of the comments O hear. OMG I thought he would kill us right now... He's scary.... I bet he scared the devil himself.... I heard he abuses his brother... I bet he hits his brother and that's why there not seen together... He should go away... Yeah he's nothing but a monster. He hates everyone. I don't like him. He should be expelled. He's just a bad country. I wish he was gone. We will all do better without him. He's a threat to us all. I hate you'.

I was shaking a lot. I started silently crying. Tried to make the voices stop. "No... It's not true" I quietly cried out to the voices in my head. I was like that for who knows how long. I finally get up. I feel very sad.... What they say could be the reason South isn't back.

I walked towards my room. I went to my desk and open a box I hid in the desk. Inside there was a three razor blades all in different sizes. I rolled up both my sleeves. Then I grabbed the biggest razor blade I have. I examine it. It's been awhile since I done this hasn't it.

You guys probably know what's going to happen next.... Also I feel like I should draw the title of the story instead of using that drawing in it that isn't mine...... Well hope you enjoyed this chapter

Word count: 1189