Chapter ??? - What's Even Going On?

Hello. This is Erik, the author of TSW. It's been a long time since I've posted another chapter, and I deeply apologize to anybody who have been waiting, and to all the people who have been supporting the story hoping for more. 

I've gone through a lot of ups and downs since the last post, but don't worry! I'm doing quite well right now. I'm sad to say that I haven't been writing as much as I used to, but a lot of it has been my own fault admittedly, not to bore you guys with stuff involving periods of depression and all that. I'm hoping that if I post here, it'll push me to fall back into my passion again.

At the end of the day, my dream is to write stories. I've always wanted to turn TSW into a series of books (restructured entirely of course). I'm living in a new house, new city, with a new job. Everything is fresh. Maybe it's finally time to try actually fulfilling a dream of mine.

Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me for this long. You've all been so supportive. Let's finish this off with what's really important.

That's So Wizard will not die! Whether I return here to continue it, or I publish it officially, I will not kill off everything I've worked towards. I love the story and the characters, and I have more to tell. Keep believing in your own magic.