•🍬FIFTY🍬•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Same day.....

"YESSSS!" I fell down to him and kissed him immediately.

Y'all thought I was gon say no?? We was already married, I was jus waitin on the rang.

"I'm willing to go through hell and back with you rather than start over wit some softie...but don't take me there no mo" I smacked his head and kissed him some more.

"Okayyyy, head upstairs with that shi" Kendall waves is off and Kentrell & I looked at each other.

"Say less" he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and continued kissing all over him.

"And watch my kidsss!" He yelled to them.

Kentrell closed the door and threw me on the bed once we made it to the room.

"What happen to later?" He smirked unzipping my romper.

"Fuck that, c'mon" I said rushing him and pulling down his sweats.

"Ight Ight" he said pushing me down causing me to arch my back and he started easing it in.

"If you don't drill my shi bruh" I pulled him from the back causing his dick to ram me in my shi.

"Ight ma" he licked his lips and started beatin it up.

30 minutes later.....

He nutted bout 10 times no cap bruh and I came bout a good 4 times. Why it's so easy fo niggas to nut tho? They can't stand 5 minutes without nuttin.

"Ohhh, look who's done" Ben caused a scene.

"Shut up" I waved him off headed to the kitchen.

"How it's goin ma" I asked Sherhonda Walkin in on her, Teelee, Licia, Starr, Sonny, the rest of Trell babymamas, Ben babymamas and etc.

Even Jania but we decided to play nice.

"It's goin good doll" she smiled at me .

"Ok, you need anything?" I asked her.

"Yea, can you go to the store and get some cranberry sauce?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded and she gave me her keys.

I headed out to her car and got in. The way this ring glistening tho, I gotta cop this pic.

 The way this ring glistening tho, I gotta cop this pic

❤️💬↗️
63,838 likes
RealOg._Kk: ♾🤍

                Comments Disabled

Back at the house.....

"Here you go ma" I told Sherhonda handing her the cranberry sauce.