•❌FOURTY-ONE❌•

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

Same day....

Boomer went to the hospital and Herm and Kd went with him while I was here getting grilled.

"Are you fuxkin stoopid Kentrell?" Teelee smacked my forehead.

"Mane watch out" I got up and tried to walk into the house until ma came out the house.

"What's going on?"

"Kk ran over Boomer" I laughed.

"Why?" Ma asked.

"KENTRELL CHEATED WITH JANIA BUT SHE DONT KNOW YET" Ben yelled.  "HE ALMOST GOT US KILLED" he added.

"Damn y'all can't hold shi" I said shakin my head and walking into the house.

"Hey Kentrell" Jania flirted.

"Bitxh shut up, they know"

"Know what?" Eric asked and Jania gave me a look.

"Nun" she broke the silence.

"Why y-" I started but I cut off by Teelee and La'Lani charging at Jania.

"Who the fuxk let them through!" I yelled but also watched cause that shi got interesting.

Jania was on Teelee I while La'Lani was tagging at Jania. Even though Jania was on Teelee Jania was still getting dat ahh beat on both sides. I feel bad but then and again I don't give a fuxk, I'm jus fuxkin with the pussy. Let's be real.

"Take that shi somewhere else!" Ma yelled at dem.

Ben grabbed La, and Eric got Jania up.

"Why y'all fighting Anyways" Eric asked growing suspicious.

"Ima letcha bitxh answer that" Teelee got up looking at Jania.

Eric turned to Jania.

"Bae" she said trying to pull him into a hug.

"Nah don't Bae me" he told her putting her hands down by her side.

"The bitxh still was fuxkin round wit Kentrell" Quando laughed.

"Let's go" Eric pulled Jania.

"Wait, I gotta get my baby" she pulled back.

"Nah he can stay, go handle that" Joe told her pushing them out the door.

"Mane nie why the fuxk you that yo my dawg and she don't even know but she know" He looked at me.

"Say man she ain't gotta know, let ha suspect not KNOW" I said steppin to him.

"Why you stepping to me mane, I'm tryna help yo stoopid ahh out"

"Why it matta to you so much?" I asked.

"Because you can't let a bih like Kk go like that fuxk nigga" he mushed my head.

"Oh yea, cause you know huh" I crossed my arms.

"He tryna help yo ole dumb ahh" Starr chimed in.

"Just leave it alone, he grown and gon do what he wanna" Teelee said goin upstairs.

It was dead silent downstairs, and everyone had their eyes on me.

"Fuxk y'all lookin at"

"A no good nigga" La'Lani rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone that was ringing.

She walked out so I'm guessing it was prolly Kehlani.

"Y'all think that's Kehlani?" I asked looking around and nobody answered me.

Next day...

Kind and I spent the night at my moms. I slept on the couch and Kind slept with my mom. I understand they mad but dang why I got the couch???

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

I'm surrounded by nothing but good vibes and I'm enjoying it here. Literally where I wish I could stay forever, but I'm lowkey bored. It's Ight tho cause La'Lani is coming with Kind and Amoura.

I talked to La yesterday and I told her to go back to the house and pack a bag for Kind and then some kinda way it turned into her coming too. Mama daughter bonding time.

~🌹La'Lani🌹~

I got Kind last night from Sherhonda so that we could go home & be ready to leave out in the morning before Kentrell can even think to come get here.

Kind and Amoura both we still asleep so I opened my baby monitor app on my phone while took the bags to the car.

When I came back in I got Amoura up and dressed.

Then I woke Kind up to get her dressed but she fell back asleep

Then I woke Kind up to get her dressed but she fell back asleep. I swear she just like ha mama.

I put Kind in her car seat, took Amoura by the hand & locked up the house and headed out to put them into the car

At the airport.....

I had Licia get an Uber to the airport so she could take my car back with her cause ion trust this airport.

"Tell my guh I said haiiii" Licia told me.

"Ight girl, bye" I laughed and we headed inside the airport.

We then went to In-N-Out Burger to grab us something to eat before our flight which is about in an hour.

                   ~🐍Kentrell🐍~

"Whatchu mean!?" I yelled at my ma because she gave Kind to La last night and ha stoopid ahh ain't answering the fuxkin phone.

"You betta take that shi down some" she slapped me and I mugged her before I had to lay ha ahh out. She betta be lucky she my moms.

"You know all this shi is your fault and it don't make no mothafuckin sense whatsoever Kentrell" Teelee said disappointed.

"Mane look I know-" she cut me off.

"Ion wanna hear it, you grown. Just save it for tha birds my nigga cause this ain't it" she went into the kitchen.

Damn I really fuxked shi up this time.

*SORRY GUYS😬YA GUH WAS A LUH DISTRACTED😏SUH GOT SUM PLAYYYYY👅💦💦***