•💄THIRTY-EIGHT💄•

~🎀Kind🎀~

I'm awake all alone in this crib you guys while my parents are fast asleep.

Maybe I should start crying and wake them up.

Never mind because they do too much about who's going to get up and get me and my lungs can't last that long. That's a lot of fudgin crying.

Yea I'm going to be a good kid and not curse.

10 minutes later....

"It's yo fav uncle dawg" Uncle Kd said creeping over to my crib.

Big ear looking monkey know dang well he ain't my favorite, Ben 10 is.

He took me out the crib and got me ready.

For what? I have no clue.

I guess he got some dress game

"Let's ride" he said putting me in my carseat and heading downstairs

Oh lord.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Later that evening....

It's like 4 o'clock and I was just now waking up. Of course Kentrell was still asleep.

Surprised Kind is so quiet. I guess I'll get up and check on her.

When I walked to Kind's crib she wasn't in it so I went to La'Lani room to see if she was there and she wasn't.

"KENTRELL!!!" I cried out while running back into the room but he went waking up so I jumped on him.

"Man move" he groaned pushing me on the floor causing me to hit my head.

"What the fuxk man" I yelled getting up.

"Get the fuxk up dude" I said yanking the covers off him.

"Say man, I'm finna sock you in yo shi bruh move" he said sitting up on the side of the bed.

"KIND IS GON YOU STOOPID MOTHA FUCKA"

"Man fuxk out my face playin dawg" he said laying back down.

"I'm serious man.....fuxk this" I told him grabbing my keys off the night stand.

"Where the fuxk you goin?"

"To find my fuxkin child" I said slamming the room door.

"Shit man!" I heard him yelling but I continued running downstairs. He'll catch up chile.