•🙃THIRTY-NINE🙃•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

2 months later....
November 26th, 2020

It's Kind's first Thanksgiving and she's 5 months so technically she could eat solid foods but I'm not too fond of doin that right now. Kentrell on the other hand is ready to feed her some of Ma cooking like he just can't wait for Christmas to get here.

"Babyyyy!"I heard Kentrell yell from the closet but I act like Ian hear and faked sleep under the covers.

"Wake up bae" he said flopping down beside me.

He started kissing my neck & squeezing my boobs until I budged.

"Hmm" I moaned turning his way.

"Lil horny self" he said slipping his hands down my shorts.

"Baeeee" I said biting down on my lip.

"Mhm" he smirked.

"It's thanksgivinggggg" I dragged trying not to let another moan out.

"And I'm thankful for this fat ma"

"Mmm ok daddy" I let out as he went deeper.

"Fuxk it" I said getting on top of him pulling his dixk outta his boxers.

"Slow down mamas" he told me while grabbing my waist.

5 minutes later....

We was already in another position

"Awe shi" Kentrell said loosening his grip on my legs as I let em down.

"I just know you didn't"

"Bae I nutted" he told me looking up.

"Betta not be in me" I told him but he got off the bed and it was awkward silence for bout a minute.

"KENTRELL!" I yelled and woke Kind.

"Mane calm down" he told me going over to Kind's crib and patting her back to sleep.

"Why the fuxk would you, after I told u no babies no time soon" I whisper yelled.

"Bae it wasn't on purpose damn....chill"

"Damn Kentrell" I said going into the bathroom to start getting ready.

"You doing way too fuxkin much mane" he said following behind me.

"Kentrell no, I wanted kind to at least be walking before having another baby"

"She will be" he shrugged.

"Walkin before I'm pregnant again Bae" I told him while turning on the shower.

"Well my bad shi, you prolly not een gon get pregnant because of that shi in you"

"You right" I said relieved.

"See you forgot you had that shi....but I lowkey did too" he laughed.

"Whatever" I said pushing him out & closing the bathroom door.

"Well damn" I heard Kentrell say from behind the door.

After everyone was ready we headed out to the car.

I decided to post on Instagram while
Kentrell buckled up Kind.

I decided to post on Instagram whileKentrell buckled up Kind

❤️💬↗️
82,929 likes
RealOg._Kk: It's been a while y'all🥺...mama duties🤩🤱🏽
Comments disabled

"Ooui bae you sexy as hell" Kentrell said kissing me as he got into the car.

"And you not" I smiled.

"Ian fuxkin witcha"

"I'm just playin bae, you know you fine as the fuxk" I kissed his cheek as he started up the car.

"Mhm" he mugged.

"Da da mad Smook" I looked back at Kind but she just stared.

"Mad ahh baby too then" I added.

Sherhonda's House...

I got Kind out the car and walked towards the house.

"Kk!" Draco yelled while running towards me.

"Hey boo"

"We want Kind" he told me jumping up and down.

"Y'all can have y'all lil sister when you eat ok" I told him.

I'm kinda happy I had a girl first because the only reason I wanted a boy first was so Kind would have someone looking after her besides me and Kentrell & she has that. She has 4 big brothers who I know gon grow up swinging fo ha. Even though she's not able to understand right now, they have a great bond & they're so selfish bout her.

"Heyyyy" Teelee said coming to get Kind from me soon as I walked in the house.

"Shi, I missed you too sis" I told Teelee and she tried to gimmie a hug but I waved her off.

"Hey ma" I approached Sherhonda.

"Hey girly, gon and fix yo first plate chile cause I know you" she told me handing me a plate.

"You already know ma" I laughed while fixing my plate.

"Where mine?" Kentrell asked as soon as I sat down.

"Where mine was before I fixed it" I smiled.

"No shi smart ahh" he mugged.

"Mhm,nigga yo legs and shi ain't broke. The fuxk you think this is my nigga" I mugged back.

"Watch yo mouth before you get reckless and ima have-"

"You gon have to what" Sherhonda cut him off but he jus rolled his eyes and walked off to fix his food.

"Exactly what I thought" she said following behind him and thumping him
in the back of his head.

"Man what the fuxk ma" he said rubbing the spot she hit.

"Watch yo mouth" she told him.

My phone then dinged. It was a text from Jania.

"Jania is on the way" I told them.

"Jania?" Kentrell questioned.

"Yea, her new boo coming too" I shrugged while stuffing my face.

"NEW BOO!" Kentrell yelled aggressively & his eyes went dark.

"Umm yes"

"The fuxk.....no" he said aggressively.

"Fuxk you so mad for when you gotta whole girl right there?" Starr asked joining in.

"Mane Shutcho ugly ahh up" he told her.

"Bitch you ugly to be real" I said getting up and going outside with the gang.

**Dis luh schedule working out ig...ya girl got training today with the army😣😩**