•👾FOURTY-NINE👾•

~🎀Kind🎀~

December 25, 2020

It's Christmas and I'm excited but I'm irritated because my Nana keeps yelling for everyone to get up but they won't. I really wish they would because I wanna see my gifts and we have a house full also so um we gotta get this thing started.

"KEHLANI! KENTRELL!" Nana came banging on the room door.

"Man get the f-" Dad started but Ma cut him off.

"COMIN MA" she yelled over him.

"You betta not have" Ma raised up poppin him in the head.

"Mane ain't nobody got time fo this shi" Dad jumped from da bed pullin the covers with him.

"You doin too much" Ma told him while muggin him.

"You needa get Kind ready while you sittin there muggin me" he said slippin on some grey sweats.

"Don't worry bout ha, I got ha" she stood up and came over to my crib.

"Good morning smuck" she picked me up kissin me and I smiled back.

Ha breath stank tho, she needa go brush that stench out right nie fo she talk again.

"C'mon lets go getchu ready" she spoke again.

Awe heckyyy nahhhh bruh, I'm dead.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

.......

After getting Kehlani ready I put her on the bed sitting up on her pillow and I turned on Disney + because that shi they be playin these days ain't nun like what we had

After doin that I began gettin ready.

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

I'm hella bored and finna spazz on erbody in my fuxkin house. They eatin my shi like it's they place, ma walkin round orderin folks like damnnn where the peace and quiet. Then they all stayin till New Years bruh like what the fuxk.

"Kentrell!" Ma yelled from behind me causin me to flench on the couch a little.

"Sherhonda....damn" I responded and she hit me in the back of the head.

"Boy don't play wit me, get up and straighten up this living room"

"How you gon come in my house and tell me to straighten sum up that ain't een mine. I'm goin to chill wit my baby bruh" I told ha.

"Whateva lil boy, you betta get this shi straight" she told me as I walked upstairs.

"Wassuh baby girl....you the only sane one in this mug" I told Kind climbing onto the bed beside her.