•😙FOURTY-EIGHT😙•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Same day....

"What?!" Kentrell came back to my side of the car because he went around to get Kacey as I got Kind.

"I know why I passed out" I told him.

"Why?"

"Kind was missin and I thought it was a joke at first but it wasn't" I said hugging Kind.

"Sounds bout right" he nodded.

"I'm serious"

"Duh nigga, I was there" his eyes widened.

"I'm tired of this shi" I said grabbin bags as Kentrell grabbed Kacey and did the same.

"I know bruh let's jus go in and forget about it and be cautious" he told me.

Mmmm this Kentrell a luh wiser right now.

We headed into Chuck E. Cheese and thank god no one was really in here because I don't have time for any of Kentrell lil fans right now, I jus wanna enjoy the kids and let all the problems fade for a second.

"Play play" Kamiri said rubbin his eyes.

"You gon feed my chile food food? She is 6 months bruh" Kentrell turned around in line bein petty.

"Yes nigga nie shut up" I hit his head and he mugged me.

After buying a package deal we went and got a seat in the middle so we'll be able to see each otha when one of us is with the kids.

"You take them to play first then we can eat and I'll take em again" I suggested.

"Nigga you finna eat nie but ight" Kentrell waved me off.

He right and a bitxh gon eat again the fuxk.

I stayed and played with Kind while Kentrell took the boys. I can't believe she went missin for real for real like what in the actual fuxk. The security in the house must've not been in because if so we would've heard them when they came. Why am I overthinking this? She's home and I'm good shape, thank god.

"I love you smuck and I'll neva let nobody or anything hurt you baby and god will always be on your side" I kissed her on her forehead and she cooed.

Let's go live smuck.

"Hai y'all" I spoke while standing Kind up in my lap.

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠....
Reesha101: Aww 😍
Nba_fan_page738: Where Kentrell & y'all so tute

"He's with the boys, I made him go first"

GodsAngel: I love you guys💕💕

"Aww love you too sweetheart"

I continued on down readin comments and most were the same questions. Except one.

JaniaMeshell: can we talk🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

"Girl if you don't get the f-....I'm not een gon say it cuh my baby here"

Gaga838:beef?
Haley._Loves._You: oop 😳

"Lemme get off here, bye y'all" I ended the live.

"Somebody's mad" I heard a familiar voice and turned around.

"Nigga, what y'all doin here" I turned around and seen Joe and Kingston along with BOTH Sonny & Darianna.

"I was jus on the phone wit Trell"