❤️•FIVE•❤️

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
3 weeks later

I was home alone with nothing to do. Devon gone again and Melvin is on tour for 3 months now and Alicia went with him. All of a sudden I remembered that I now have Joseph's number again, so maybe we could link. I FaceTimed him but.......

"Ummm" I said as Kentrell answered the phone

"Yea you know who this is, and I know you been seeing my comments on yo post shawty" Kentrell said while chuckling a little as I mugged him.

"Mhm. Where babyjoe? I called his phone not you" I responded.

"Oh you a lil feisty....I like" he giggled.

"Mhm" I responded with a blush.

"But um I'm finna give babyjoe back his phone and you need to give me yo number ma" he told me while giving babyjoe his phone.

"Bet" I responded while smiling.

"Yo sis what's good withchu?" He asked.

Me and babyjoe were always close so I decided to tell him about me and Devon. He wasn't too happy about it so he told the whole NBA gang and they were all pissed, especially him and Kentrell because we were like family.

"You need to come fuxk with a real nigga" I heard Kentrell yell from behind.

"We'll see, but I need y'all help to change these locks and put all his stuff out bc my name is on everything" I told them.

"We got you, we'll be there" I heard Kd say

"Bet" I said before hanging up.

~ 🐍 Kentrell 🐍 ~

                             ~⏰8:37pm⏰~We had finally made it to Kehlani and boy this house was big for her to be living here with just her bother and whatever that nigga name is

                             ~⏰8:37pm⏰~
We had finally made it to Kehlani and boy this house was big for her to be living here with just her bother and whatever that nigga name is.

                             ~⏰8:37pm⏰~We had finally made it to Kehlani and boy this house was big for her to be living here with just her bother and whatever that nigga name is

I went to knock on the door while these niggas were being slow. About 10 minutes later she finally came to the door.

"Damn shawty, what took you so long?" I asked her as she slowly opened the door.

"I'm here by myself and I'm still a little sore, so it takes me a while to do things" she explained.

"Let me come live with you for a while then, you got enough space" I told her walking into the house.

"Maybe" she said while laughing.

Finally, after she showed us around her house we sent Ben and Kd to the store to get 3 new locks and some security bars. Kehlani had already set the new code for the alarm system. Now it was just me, Kehlani, Babyjoe, Three, Ken, Herm, and Quando. Kehlani turned on some corny show on Netflix, but I didn't care because she was looking too good right now. She got up and started walking towards the kitchen and I followed behind, but she noticed. I snapped a quick pic because she was gonna be my girl this day.

 I snapped a quick pic because she was gonna be my girl this day

"Boy delete that picture before I kill you" she mugged.

"Nah ma you look too good right now" I said while licking my lips.

"Boy bye, I'm not about to have baby number 78" she said sarcastically while walking away.

"Stop playing with me girl" I said smacking my teeth while pulling her back towards me.

"What boy?" she asked trying to avoid eye contact.

"You know you want this shawty" I told her.

"And if I do?" She asked raising a brow.

"Then you can have it" I answered back while smiling a lil.

"Ok" she shrugged.

"Just like that?" I asked confused.

"Yea, why not get my heart broken one more time for the road" she shrugged.

"Nah shawty for you I'd go the extra mile. I been wanting you since we were younger and ain't nun changed" I told her making eye contact.

She waved me off and went to the kitchen, so I went back to the living room because I heard Kd and Ben walk in. So we started changing the locks and then I seen Kehlani walking out the kitchen towards the stairs.

After about 10 minutes later she still was trying to make it to the stairs, so I stood up to go help her.

"Come on girl" I said as I picked her up and walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Thank you" she said as I laid her down gently on her bed.

I started to walk out but she stopped me.

"Since y'all staying the night can you stay in here till I fall asleep?" She asked looking scared.

"Yea I gotchu" I told her as I made my way back over to her.

I got on the bed next to her and she cuddled up on me with her head resting on my chest.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
He smelt so good and his hands rubbing against my back down to my ahh felt so unrealistic. It felt this way because I actually felt safe for once and never wanted this moment to end. I might jus be willing to have baby number 78. I need to chill on that thought for real.