•🧸FOURTY-FIVE🧸•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

The next day....

I woke up in Kentrell's room of course and boyyyyy was last night worth it. We went bout a good 3 rounds bruh & he really wrecked my shi no cap. For some reason my child is missing and ion got time for this shit with the gang today.

"Wait bae" Kentrell grabbed at my waist as I tried to get out of the bed and into the bathroom.

"Kentrell I have to shower and go check on Kind"

"She's fine, just 5 more minutes" he pouted and he pulled me over into him.

2 hours later.....

I had fallen back asleep with Kentrell on accident, but I really miss my baby so it's time to get up. I quickly rolled over and fell on the floor and hit my head on the wall.

"Damn" I grunted because I didn't plan on hitting my head.

Stoopid ahh

I got up and headed downstairs.

"Umm the fuxk" I stopped at the end of the stairs scanning the living room where everyone was.

"What?" Joe asked tilting his head and hitting his blunt.

"The fuxk is Kind?"

"Umm that's y'all kid mane, start keepin up wit ha" he laughed.

"We left her down here with y'all last night"

"Nah y'all went to fuxk and never came back and NOT ONCE did y'all say watch ha" he knitted his brows.

"Stop fuxkin playin wimmie" I said getting serious and a little emotional.

"No ones playin, we really don't know where she is because I put her to sleep last night and she was on the couch between those pillows and we all fell asleep down here. When we woke up we thought y'all came back to get her or sum" La explained.

I felt myself getting light headed.

"What?" My voice faded just before I blacked out.

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

A loud thud from downstairs woke me up and Kk was not beside me anymore so I grabbed my gun and ran downstairs

"Mane what the fuxk!" I yelled after I almost stepped on Kk who was on the floor.

"Long story short Kind missing and none of us have no clue where she at" Kd stated.

"This better be a fuxkin joke mane I'm not fuxkin wit y'all stoopid ahh"

"MAN AINT NOBODY FUCKIN PLAYIN! ITS FOR REAL THIS TIME BRUH!" Joe yelled.

"LOOK MANE! Shut the fuxk up wit that shi in my house bruh, where the fuxk my baby at?!" I yelled growing annoyed.

"We don't knowwwwww" Everybody came at me at once.

My mind is gone. Kk I passed out on the floor, Kind dun got kidnapped and I'm bout to go insane because this shi ain't adding up to me. Ian een been out fo nobody mane-

*𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆*

5 shots came flashing through the house and we all got down.

"You know Wassuh" I looked over at Montana and pointed him in the direction to the where we stored some of the guns & I picked up Kehlani and motioned La & Licia to the back wit me so they can leave.

"What the hell you did Kentrell?!" Licia yelled lowly at me while duckin down and running at the same time.

"Bitxh how many times ima tell y'all Ian do shi"

We finally had made it to the car, but Amoura started crying and outta no where a nigga dressed in all black came from behind the car and started shootin. I put Kehlani down on the side of the car & pulled the gun I always have on me from outta the back of my pants and started lighting his ahh up but he was able to shoot back one time and La got hit.

Man what the fuxk!!!!!

"No.....Please....I....No" she cried.

"Licia mane get them both to the motha fuxkin hospital and I'll have somebody be behind y'all" I told her and she jus stood there looking at me crying.

"Bitxh go! If neither one of them make it, that's yo ahh.....IF ONLY ONE MAKE IT, THATS STILL YO AHH BECAUSE THE OTHA ONE GON BE LOST" I demanded her and she hopped in the car as I laid La across the back seat and put Kk in the passenger seat reclined back.

As she pulled off I walked over to the body and pulled his childish ahh ski mask off. Ian never seen this nigga befo but he look like somebody.

After tryna figure out who dude looked like, I gave up and jus picked up the body and headed in the house.

Dis motha fucka finna be a shield fasho.

As I'm walking through the house I notice there's no more shooting goin on but as soon as I turnt the corner Joe started shooting at me.

"Nigga watch out foo it's jus me" I told him dropping the body he had added more shots to.

"My fault bruh but look who was wit these niggas" Joe said pointed over to the chair.

"He wasn't even shooting mane, that pussy hoe was jus ordering dem punk ahh niggas round to shoot us and got snatched. How the fuxk that shi work?" Ben chimed in.

"Muh fuckas wanna be gangsta so damn bad my nigga" I laughed lighting a blunt.

"Mane ima ask you one time and one time only and if you answer wrong you in for a rude awakenin" I said blowing smoke in dude face. "The fuxk is my child?"

"I don't know, with their mothers.....I hope" he laughed and I knocked dude unconscious for a while until he ready to answer for real.

Pussy ahh lightskins....

   ******Y ᗷᗩᗪ Yᗩᒪᒪ, I ᕼᗩᗪ OT Y ᑭᕼOᑎᗴ TKᗴᑎ, I ᕼᗴᗩᖇTᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑭᑭᒪYIᑎᘜ TO Oᒪᒪᗴᘜᗴᔕ & O ᔕᑕᕼOᒪᗩᖇᔕᕼIᑭᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᕼI ᗷᑌT I OT ᗩᒪᒪ ' & 1 ᗰᖴᑎ 🙄 I ᑕᗩᑎT Tᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗩT ᒪᗩᗪY ᑕᒪᗩᔕᔕ & Tᕼ᙭ O 55K ᗷᗩᗷᗴᔕ😊😊💕*******