•🌻TWENTY-SIX🌻•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
Same day.....
9:35 pm
We were done eating and we're back home now.

"Come on" Kentrell told me while getting out of the car and I nodded.

"Go put on yo bathing suit"

"Bathing suit??!" I replied and he nodded.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't because I was too tired and my body still kinda getting back into the mood of things. I wanted this to be perfect for Kentrell though, so I went upstairs as he followed behind. He went to the bathroom for something

About 10 minutes later he was still in there and I could feel myself going to sleep. I tried to force myself to stay awoke.....

"Bae" Kentrell scared me while walking out of the bathroom causing me to fall off the edge of the bed.

"Huh?" I asked standing up with his help.

"Was you sleep?" He asked while laughing.

"No" I mumbled.

"Yes you were"

"Un uh Kentrell"

"If You was tired you could've told me bae, we can do this tomorrow" he said and I nodded in agreeance.

Thank god.

Next day....

~🐍Kentrell🐍~
Kehlani was still asleep and I was up and bored. I was about to get up and play the game, but her phone rung again from an unknown number just like last night, so I left the room and answered the FaceTime call while putting my finger on the camera.

 I was about to get up and play the game, but her phone rung again from an unknown number just like last night, so I left the room and answered the FaceTime call while putting my finger on the camera

"Hello"

The girl: "who is this with the childish bull shi"

"Who is this keep calling my girl phone?"

The girl: "her sister La'Lani"

"Bitxh what?!" I said dropping the phone.

The girl: "hejaisnsn"

I don't know what she was saying because I walked away to wake up Kehlani.

"Bae" I said pushing her a little.

"Mmm Kentrell" she groaned while wiping slob from her cheek.

Nasty ahh

"Bae for real you gotta wake up" I said trying to lift her out of the bed.

"Kentrell move" she pushed me back.

"Girl yo damn sister on the phone" I told her

"Tell Alicia I'll call her back" she waved me off.

"It's some bitxh name Laya...Lani....Liya-" I was trying to say her name but Kehlani cut me off.

"La'Lani?!" She yelled and her eyes got bigger.