•🤍FOURTY-FOUR🤍•

~🎀Kind🎀~

2 weeks later
December 19, 2020

It's been 2 whole flippin weeks and let me tell you how this crap is being played out.

For one since my parents are in separate rooms they share me like custody when it's time to sleep. My mom has me one week in her room and then my dad has me the next week and so on and so fourth.

Then when they wanna be a "family" we all STILL SLEEP IN SEPARATE ROOMS!!!!

Will someone pleaseeeeee explain how this crap works because I'm just a baby hereeeeeee.

I'm so tired of this. Just wait till I start walking I'm going to be ready to get the FREAK asap.

~🌼Alicia🌼~

*new character alert*

"Baby stawpppp" I laughed as Melly continued to tickle me

"Fine" he smiled as he slowly started kissing me.

"Mmm bae" I smiled in the middle of our kiss.

"Mmm all you want, yeen gettin nun" he laughed.

"Whateva nigga, let's go" I said pushing him off me and grabbing my bag.

"Awww luh baby mad" he laughed coming up behind me and placing kisses on my neck.

"I'm not mad, we just gotta go"

We were headed over to one of our old classmate's, Marisha, house for a lil get together. Kehlani and Kentrell suppose to be coming too.

At Marisha house....

We had all pulled up at the same time to her BNB. She insisted that we seen it while she was here, instead of her coming to one of our houses.

 She insisted that we seen it while she was here, instead of her coming to one of our houses

I just know this not the shi she was so happy for us to see. Like this big ahh bed, the fuxk we finna do? Have a 5some my nigga like what the fuxk.