👅•FOURTEEN•👅

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

"Whatchu doin in this sto wit this nigga?" Kentrell asked as he aggressively jerked my arm.

"Mane lemme go. You the one all in the sto witcho bitxh back there" I argued back.

"Whateva mane stop playing on my top cuh" he said getting all up in my face.

"Ima need you to back up man" TayTay told Kentrell.

"And who the fuxk is you to tell me how to handle mine?" He asked looking over at TayTay.

"Just leave it alone TayTay, it's nun" I told him rolling my eyes.

"You said that with Devon too" TayTay said looking over to me.

"Mane ima need you to step back because I ain't nun like that nigga" Kentrell responded while letting me go.

Whenever someone compares Kentrell's aggressiveness to Devon he gets mad because honestly they're 2 different people and I actually like Kentrell's aggressiveness because that shit turn me on. Let's not forget Kentrell brought this bitxh in here.

"Soooo what's yo name sis?" I asked the light skin hoe while Kentrell was still arguing with TayTay.

"Kay" she mumbled.

"Mmm well Kayyyy" I dragged. "I don't know what Kentrell told you or got you thinking but baby he has all he need at home so you can get to stepping or I can show you out" I continued.

"Girl bye" she chuckled.

Ohhhh sis bold bold.

"Herm get this bitxh fo I have to do shawty like I did Jania" I laughed.

Kentrell pulled me out the store as Herm took Kay out.

"Man what the fuxk you doin?" Kentrell asked me.

"Something you should've did....sent that hoes on bout ha day" I said folding my arms.

"You doing too much" he told me.

" no you doing too much" he argued back.

"How ?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Last night. How the fuxk Joe knew where you was?" He asked.

"Because he was with my brother and Alicia called both y'all" I shrugged.

"Mhm" he said walking off.

"Kentrell!" I called out as he continued walking

"Kentrell Gaulden!" I continued and he kept walking so I turned in the other direction and went to the car.

15 minutes later.......

"Welcome to Chick-Fil-A, how may I help you?" The drive thru lady asked me.

"Um yes can I have an order of your 8 piece grilled chicken nuggets with a fruit bowl and lemonade" I responsed.

"What sauce ma'am?" She asked.

"Polynesia please,and can I have a medium cup of ice?" I asked.

"Yes, your total is $10.56. Please drive up to the window" she told me as I pulled around.

Back at the house.......

I walked into the house and everyone was in the living room smoking and playing 2k and shit. As I walk up the stairs I see Kay the supposed to be stalkerish fan. I then walked back to the kitchen and put my food down and made my way back to the living room.

"Why she here?" I asked. "And somebody better say something or I'm unplugging this bitxh" I added.

"I betchu won't" Ben said.

"Wanna Bet?" I asked while going over to the socket.

"Mane chill out, mane Kentrell handled that" Joe said.

"Man look, she coo. Just chill" Kentrell said waving me off.

"Mhm ok. Watch this shit" I said unplugging the game.

"Nooooo" Quando shouted.

"Mane what the fuxk you on cuh?" Joe asked while folding his arms.

"The same shit Kentrell was on when he thought bringing this bitxh in like a lost dog was coo" I shrugged.

"After a month.....you just gon let ha call me a dog and shi?" Kay stood up asking Kentrell.

"Bitxh the fuxk He gon do baby? And a month???" I asked while laughing and running up the stairs.

"Kehlani!" Kentrell yelled.

"Nie yo dented ahh wanna say sum and you could've said sum before ha ahh unplugged da game" I heard Ben say downstairs as I slammed the door behind me.

I went to the closest and started packing all my
Shit because he really had me fuxked up. The only thing that replayed in my head was Quando song "Scarred From Love". After everything we been through this what I get in return.

"You really touched me to my heart, permanent scar when I found out chu cheated. I kept it real witchu, I guess you was tryna get even....." I rapped while crying and packing.

"Ayeeee she know my song!" I heard Quando yell from downstairs, I chuckled a little.

"Man shut the fuxk up and open the door Kk" Kentrell said while banging on the door.

"Get the fuxk away, go catch yo bitxh!" I yelled back.

"Mane fuxk ha, can't chu see I'm chasin yo dumb ahh dawg" he continued while still banging on the door. "I'm bout to break this shit down stop playin wimmie slime" he added.

"Whatever, don't chase me because I'm bout to leave whether you like it or not" I said opening the door.

I started walking out, but he pushed me back into the room.

"You not going no fuxkin where dawg, stop fuxkin playin dude" he said looking down at me.

"Move Kentrellllllll!" I kicked and screamed

"Man shut the fuxk up and stop doing the most for nun. Ian even touch you!" He shouted.

I stood up and pushed through him towards the door, ran down stairs and headed to the kitchen for my food Because I ain't leaving my shit. I felt a strong force pull me back my shirt. I turned around and it was Joe.

"Mane Go talk to that mane" Joe told me.

"Nope, bye" I said running to the front door but there Kentrell was standing there.

"Why you ain't tryna talk to me?" He asked while snatching me up by shirt.

"Can y'all stop pulling my shirt damn?!" I expressed loudly.

                                 *not edited*