•🥱FOURTY-THREE🥱•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Next day.....

We got in extra late yesterday. We were only suppose to go to lunch but after that we went to the movies. Thennnnnn after the movies I gotta text from Orisis that read:

"Come to my show tonight shawty❤️"

>>>>Ummm idk

"You not allowed to go out anymore and enjoy a couple songs or 2???"

>>>>I can do whatever I want, but can my girl come too???

"yea shawty"

>>>Ight we'll be there

"bet🤍"
read

Yeah y'all get the picture.

So after the concert we hung out backstage for a while and got to know each other more.

This nigga really like animals bruh

But yea fast forward and Licia had dropped me off back at the house so I had to sneak in because by the time I got back it was like 3am and La'Lani was like Kentrell boutta flip.

How I got in you asked??? Well lets just say my good brotha Ben helped out. When you open the door,or a window or any type of entrance or exit in and out the house, the little alarm thingy makes a noise. We got Ben to disable the alarm because La'Lani was being stoopid like she ain't know how to work it. After he disabled it Kentrell just so happen to be downstairs playing with Kind.

Why the fuxk is my child up at 3am?!

Anyways this dumb nut Ben failed to inform that he was downstairs in the living room so I had to stay in the kitchen until like 5am. After that Kentrell was finally passed out but MY DAMN BABY WAS STILL UP! So I decided to try and sneak pass them and she cooed at me jumping up and down on her bean head ahh daddy. I hurried and ran upstairs to my room and got in the bed like nothing happened and was fast asleep.

Now it's 3 in the evening and I'm just lying in bed but I miss my baby so I guess I'm about to throw something on and go get my smuck.

After I showered and put on fresh clothes I headed downstairs where I seen Kentrell, Ben and Joe.

"Sisssss" Joe ran to me lifting me off the ground in excitement.

"wasgud" I laughed as he put me down.

"Gimmie my baby bitxh" I walked over to Ben laughin.

"You laughin but I ain't" he mugged me.

"You know I love you bestie" I told him getting Kind.

"mhm"

"Hai smuck" I cooed at Kind.

"You miss ma ma?" I kissed her.

"She missed me mo" Teelee came through running, snatching Kind up from me leaving me there with a blank stare.

I heard Kentrell camera snap.

❤️💬↗️1,078,699 likesNba_youngboy: My luh slime mad, she'll be ight tho😏💯💚Deshawn

❤️💬↗️
1,078,699 likes
Nba_youngboy: My luh slime mad, she'll be ight tho😏💯💚
Deshawn.479: Whatchu do😐
Ynw.melly: 👀🤣
Girlthats.alicia_: fix this
User5899: fix what??^
789,579 comments

I went over to Teelee and grabbed my baby and headed upstairs.

While playing with smuck I heard footsteps coming up stairs.

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?

"Me" I heard Kentrell say from outside the door.

I really didn't feel like bein bothered by him right now but we have to talk eventually so we might as well talk now.

"Come in"

He came in and sat in my love seat in the corner. After he sat down it was dead silence between us for a while.

"So Wassuh?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Kk ion wanna argue, I just wanna know where you were last night" he told me looking at the ceiling.

"Where I was last night should be the last thing you're worried about right now"

"I know I fuxked up & I always do but these bitxhes do not compare to you" he looked at me and I turned away.

"Yet you still cheat, this is number 2"

"I know but..." he stopped

"But what? I wanna know why and how long" I shrugged.

"Why? Because I felt like after we had Kind we wasn't really into each other anymore and I know Jania will always be into me"

"That's bullshit but ok Kentrell" I rolled my eyes in disguist.

"How long? We only fuxked once but we use to be caked up before I even hit it again"

"Ok" I said getting up going to the bathroom to hide my tears.

This don't make no damn sense whatsoever. I said I wasn't gonna leave but now I want to but I can't leave when shi gets hard. I wish-

"Look Mane..." Kentrell started as he walked into the bathroom with Kind shaking me from my thoughts.

"I know I fuxked up multiple times but look at us bruh, we can't end this shi here. We gon get through and if not for me baby do it for Kind and I promise erthang gon be ok"

"Yea ok Kentrell" I pushed through him going into the room and downstairs.

"Kehlani!" He yelled my name from the top of the stairs and headed out back.

"Here they go" I heard Quando say shaking his head.

After I sat down at the edge of the hot tub I heard the sliding door open and close behind me.

"Bruh stop being extra and shi damn" Kentrell told me mushing my head.

"Whatever" I mugged him.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"I'm trying to do better bruh and you acting like this is making me not want to" he continued.

"Ok Kentrell" I said as if Ian care.

"Ok what?"

"We can work on this but I'm not gon forget of course" I shrugged.

"I'm askin you to do nun but stay bruh"

"Ok" I responded dryly as I got up and we walked back into the house.

"Look at the tripolar couple, y'all ain't they cute" Ben started.

"Will y'all just go the fuxk home bruh....don't y'all gotta home Anyways bruh?" I said rolling my eyes and sitting up under Kentrell because I just wanted comfort right now I guess.

"Awww" La said as Kind cooed and jumped in Kentrell lap.

                      ~🎀Kind🎀~

Always using me to make things better but it's ok because I don't want them to split. My daddy just needa stop being for erbody.

Dang pops.

*ENJOY LOVESSSSS🥳🥳🥳THIS ONE WAS WAY LONGER THAN USUAL IN A WHILE*