•👄THIRTY-FIVE👄•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

2 weeks later....

Welp my party was great, literally. Sis ain't die though, what a bummer right. She had on a whole bullet proof vest, so nie this was of course a set up.

"Bet" I heard Kentrell say as he walked in the house.

"Where you been?" I asked him.

"Handlin shi"

"Handlin shi like what?" I said standing up.

"Clarissa and tryna find out who tried to shoot you" he said walking over to me.

"Whatchu did?" I asked.

"Shut up with all the damn questions bae damn" he said frustratedly.

"Mhm"

"Mhm my ahh, you always do this shi bruh....just lemme handle it like I been doin" I told me aggressively.

"You get on my damn nerves, I always gotta interrogate shi outta you and still end up with nothing" I said sizing up to him.

"Exactly how I like it and pipe down lil bit fo I really pipe you down" he said pushin me back.

"Yea Ight, whateva" I said storming off upstairs but he ran up to me when I made it to the top of the stairs.

"Shut the hell up damn!" Quando yelled outta La'Lani room.

"Nigga you shut up and go the fuxk home!" Kentrell yelled back but I went to La'Lani room.

When I opened the door she had on a robe and Quando had on no shirt.

"Umm what the fuxk y'all got goin in here?" I asked raising a brow.

"Nun we jus chillin" Quando said sitting down in the love seat in the corner.

"Where the fuxk is Ben?" Kentrell asked.

"In his own lil world I guess.....I don't know" Quando said.

"Why the hell you so damn quiet huh?" I asked La'Lani.

"I'm not quiet I...." she stopped.

"Continue....I'm listening" I said folding my arms.

"First of all me and Ben haven't established anything and if you think me and Quando did something the. You're wrong" she said with an attitude.

"Clearly he like you and why does Quando not have on a shirt then" I grew suspicious.

"Because....I don't know but I do know we didn't do anything.

"Whateva La" I told her.

"I don't even know why you acting like this because last time I checked my mama dead" she rolled her eyes.

"Bitxh whatchu said?" I asked confused running towards her but Kentrell picked me up.

"Bitxh on my mama I'll beat yo ahh, fuxk bein yo sista. You don't say no shit like that" I said trying to get away from Kentrell.

"Yea Whatever you say sis" she laughed.

"Kentrell let me the fuxk go since she wanna be grown lemme give ha a grown ahh whoopin" I yelled while I tear fell from my eye.

Kentrell pulled me out and took me outside.

"Look you gotta chill" he told me.

"Wha the fuxk...did you not just here what she said?" I asked looking confused.

"I did but we gotta whole child in that house and my baby ain't finna be doin all that yelling because y'all ahh wanna hell"

"You right but I'm not just finna sit there and act like she ain't just say that shit" I told him while he wiped my eyes.

"Look we can get Kind and just leave for a couple hours" he suggested and I went and got into the car while he went to get Kind and our phones.

About 15 minutes later he was back out with Kind and surprisingly he grabbed the diaper bag and it was packed.

"Look atchu, daddy of the year" I joked when he got in the car.

"Whatchu mean?"

"You brought the diaper bag and it's packed, I'm amazed" I gasped.

"Mane shut up" he laughed.

"So where to ma ma?" I turned to Kind in the backseat and she just had a mug on her face.

"Mad ahh" I turned back around.

"You hungry?" Kentrell asked me.

"Yea bae"

"Whatchu want?" He asked.

"Food" I said giving him a stank face.

"Girl, keep playing and watch I don't get you nun" he said stopping at a red light and mugging me.

"Ok ok, it don't matter"

"Ight, Zaxby's it is then" he shrugged.

"Umm no"

"You literally just said it don't matter foo" he said rolling his eyes.

"Now that I think of it, it do"

"Whatever lil girl, figure out whatchu want nigga" he said growing annoyed.

"Boy go to Chipotle damn" I rolled my eyes.

"Boy? You got me messed up" he said pulling my hand to his dick.

"Nigga I dun felt that shit inside and out of me, quit playin" I laughed pulling my hand back.

"Ok then shut up fo I put it in right nie"

"Nope, Kind is back there sir" I told him.

"She gotta learn where she came from one day" he cooed while looking at her through the mirror.

"Not this young" I said scrolling on my phone.

"Whatever"

At chipotle....

"OMG IS THAT KENTRELL AND KEHLANI?!!!" A girl yelled from across the parking lot while pulling at her boyfriend shirt.

"Hi" I said as she approached us.

I left Kind in the car because no way these folks finna touch my baby.

"Omg I'm such a big fan of you" she told Kentrell while her boyfriend just stood there staring at me.

"Watch yo eyes mane" Kentrell told the boy while signing his girlfriend phone case.

"My bad bro" he told Kentrell and Kentrell mugged him.

"Where's Kind?" The girl asked but we ignored her.

"Awww I see her" she said going over to open the door.

"Bitxh back up" I snapped pulling her back on the ground.

"Don't fuxkin do that you weak ahh bitxh" she said getting back up.

"Weak? Oh yea shawty got me fuxked up" I laughed and ran up on her but her boyfriend took her back to their car and Kentrell made me go inside and order while he stayed with Kind.

Bitxhes got me fuxked up.