•🦃FOURTY🦃•

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Same day...

"Sis, you Ight?" Kendall asked as I sat across from him.

"I'm faeva good" I shrugged while eating my food.

"Awe hell" Joe said turning his attention to Kentrell who was storming his madd ahh my way.

"What the fuxk you jus called me?" He asked aggressively while tryin to pull me out the chair.

"I called you a bitxh the fuxk bit-" I was cut off by his slap to my face.

"You got me fuxked up cause Ian one of yo ex niggas!" He yelled in my face.

Sure as hell felt like it.

"And Ian one of yo ex bitxhes cause I fight back the fuxk you thought nigga" I got up and started fighting him.

We was dead ahh fighting and arguing for a good 5 minutes until Sherhonda came out the house.

"The fuxk is y'all stupid asses sitting around watching them fight fo?!" She started at the gang.

"Nie y'all bring y'all asses inside right fuxkin nie!" She yelled at me and Kentrell, pulling him by his ear and me by my arm.

When we got inside I sat down and rolled my eyes.

"Now what y'all got goin on?" She asked as she placed us across from each other.

"That bitch crazy" he told her.

"Watch yo mouth" she smacked the shi outta him.

"You ain't smack the shi outta ha when she called me one" he told her.

"You deserved it" I told him.

"You sure did because you got all mad when somebody said sum bout NiNi new boo" she told him.

"Mane y'all worried bout the wrong thang" he waved us off.

"No YOU worried bout the wrong thang when you gotta good thing goin and you worried bout NiNi gettin hers" I explained.

"Ain't nobody worried them. It's my son bruh"

"What about Kacey?" Sherhonda asked.

"I don't know this nigga and she knew about you befo you even built a bond with Kacey" he looked at me.

"That's understandable but it's not that deep because you made me feel like it's still something there with NiNi" I told him.

"Mane I toldchu Wassuh, take it how you want" he got up and walked off.

A few minutes later NiNi had finally arrived and started to introduce ha new boo to everybody.

"So y'alllllll this is Eric" She smiled and just about everyone mugged him.

"They'll be ok, I don't know why they mad" I smiled covering the fact I'm pissed at all dem now.

"So who are you?" He asked me.

"I'm Kehlani aka Kk"

"Ohhh Ight, well nice to meet you" he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, but I'm gonna go out front for a second" I said going out to the car.

"Whatchu doin standing out here?" Ben came out and asked me.

"Nun I'm straight" I shrugged getting teary eyed.

"No you not suh, you can talk to me" he told me.

"I'd rather not" I told him and then came Boomer following behind.

"Yooo wasgud wit my suh" he said wiping my tears.

"Like y'all care" I laughed and headed back into the house to get the keys.

"Girl don't let Kentrell get to you" Teelee said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Girl I'm fine" I smiled grabbing the keys off the counter and headed to the living room to get Kind.

"Where you goin?" Kentrell asked as I tried to get Kind from his arms.

"Gimmie my baby Kentrell" I told him while grabbing her bag and stuff.

"For what? Where you think you finna take her?" He said standing up.

"Whatever, she gon be good" I said walking off.

I could hear him coming behind me so I started fast walking and ran out the door to the car.

"MOVE!" I yelled at Boomer & Ben.

They immediately shifted & I got straight into the driver's seat cranking up.

"Why the fuxk would y'all do that?!" Kentrell yelled at them and so they got behind the car.

"Y'all betta move before I hit y'all"

"She ain't gon do shi" Kentrell waved me off.

I put the car in reverse and went for it.

Luckily Ben got out the way fast enough, but Boomer's foot got ran over because poor baby was too slow.

"MANE WHAT THE FUXK!" I heard Boomer yell as I drove off.

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

"Man she crazy dawg" Ben said looking at me in shock while we helped Boomer up but we couldn't make it to the door because she got his ahh good.

"Say man Ian fuxkin witcha" Boomer said mugging me.

"What the fuxk happened??" La'Lani asked when she pulled up and noticed us in the driveway.

"Yo sista what happened, I toldchu to leave wit us" I said shaking my head.

"What y'all got going doesn't have anything to do with me boo" she said getting her baby out the car and going into the house.

"What the hell!" Starr came running outside.

"YALL KEEP REACTING BUT NOBODY CALLIN A FUXKIN AMBULANCE MY NIGGA LIKE WHAT THE FUXK YALL GOT GOIN" Boomer yelled at all of us wit spit flyin all types of ways.

"Nigga calm down we finna getchu some help" I patted him.

"NIGGA DONT PAT ME BECAUSE YO CRAZY AHH GIRL DID THIS SHI BECAUSE OF YO DISLOYAL AHH" He continued.

"Nigga shut up" I told him.

"Whatchu mean disloyal?" Teelee came out.

"THIS NIGGA AND JANIA STILL BEEN MESSIN ROUND AND NOW HE FINNA GET CAUGHT UP AND FOLKS GETTIN HURT!"

Damn boomer!

******OH YEAAAA! I GOT IT IN FO 12:00 SO YALL CANT SAY IAN UPDATE SATURDAY🤪******