"Anyone home?" He waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped back with a start. He chuckled in amusement. "Wow, still got those jumpy deer instincts."

"Don't." I glared at him and he smiled.

"Don't what?" He tilted his head. He sighed when I didn't say anything for a while. "Oh don't look so worried. I'm not actually interested in even seeing any of those stupid housemates of yours." He huffed, before smiling 'sweetly'. "It's you that holds my heart."

"You don't have a heart."

"Um, rude. That's not how you're supposed to respond to a love confession. Taking it for granted huh? Get too many of those?" He quirked a brow and I glared at him.

"You don't have the ability to love." I commented, and his expression faulted, seeming a bit put off.

"Oh, shut up, you have no idea what I'm capable of. I know what I want and my desires, that's good enough for me." He had gathered up his fake demeanor again by the time he finished the sentence, smiling.

"And what is your desire?" I dared to ask, feeling a jolt of nerves.

He started walking around me while studying his nails. "Well..." He sighed. "Of course I want to treasure you and be with you, I don't want to hurt you."

I grit my teeth when he went behind me. Turn around you idiot.

"But." I tensed up when he leaned next to my ear. "There are some past deals I made with you, that I unfortunately have to uphold. It's a shame really."

I almost gasped from the unpleasant burst of electricity when he touched my arm, and span around.

He smiled, staring at me, before stepping forward. I swallowed nervously and grimaced when he tilted my chin up, staring into my eyes.

"Oh, it will be such a shame...but I always go through with my... threats, you know that."

My eyes widened when I remembered what threat he was referring to, and slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me."

"Well that wasn't very threatening was it little Dove. You might want to try harder than that." He was smiling brightly at me, then suddenly frowned as he looked behind me. "What was that useless watchout even for." He sighed to himself. "Friend of yours?"

I frowned before following his gaze, seeing Erin and a teacher I'd never met before making their way over.

"This isn't over, don't go anywhere." I heard him chuckle.

When I turned back he was gone.

Fuck...

"Riley." Erin's voice sounded behind me, and he put his arm on my shoulder when I didn't respond, making me jump harshly.

He was looking at me in concern, and the teacher walked past us in the direction Finn went.

"That wasn't who I thought it was, was it?"

I was completely frozen, staring at him with shallow breath and wide eyes.

"Riley...?"

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"It was wasn't it? I didn't think he'd come here. He doesn't know where you live though, right?"

Where I live...

'dont go anywhere.'

Surely...he still hasn't found out where I live... just my school and Erin's house.