Momo Yaoyorozu x OC Student (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Momo nodded, gets in position and listen to Kevin's directions. She then swing her leg to deliver a kick but accidentally trip herself.

Momo: "Damn! I can't do it."

Kevin: "You can do it, you just need to concentrate. Clear your mind, clear your thoughts, and block out the doubts. Raise your leg up high as you can while you launch it and hit the dummy in the face with the roundhouse kick."

Momo: "Okay..."

Momo get back up and tries again, remember Kevin's direction. She clears her mind, her thoughts, and doubts and then does the roundhouse kick. She launches up her leg and swings it twisting her hips a little and the kick landed on the dummy to the shoulder and knocks it down to the ground. Momo smile and looks at Kevin.

Momo: "I did it!"

Kevin: "Nice. But you were supposed to hit the dummy in the face."

Momo: "I'm so sorry."

Kevin: "Ah, don't worry about it. You get it anyways. No harm done."

Kevin then begins to go clean up and Momo watches him go as she blushed by looking at him.

Momo: *in her mind* (Oh, Kevin. He's just a perfect boy. And he's not one of those perverts like Iida and Mineta. I wanna tell my feelings to him. But how?)

Kevin then exits the bathroom and puts on his shirt. He then see's Momo nearby and approaches him.

Kevin: "Hey, Momo. You still wanna hang out?"

Momo: *nods* "Yes. But, can we go to our dorm and talk? I wanna confess something."

Kevin nods, packs everything and follows Momo to their dorm.

In their dorm, Kevin and Momo are seen sitting on the bed and talked.

Kevin: "Well, what do you want to confess about?"

Momo: "Well, Kevin, I know that we been friends for a while, right?"

Kevin: "Yeah?"

Momo: "And, I know it is a odd time for me to say it and I don't know how I can hold it so..."

Kevin was confused and Momo just kiss him on the lips as his eyes widened and blushed. He then returns the gesture and kissed her back.

Kevin/Momo: "Mmmm~~"

Then they went apart and stares at each other's loving eyes.

Momo: "I love you so much, Kevin."

Kevin: "I love you too, Momo."

Both of them slowly starts making out with each other and they took their clothes to reveal their naked bodies.

Momo: "Ah, Kevin."

Kevin: "Are you sure you want this, Momo?"

Momo: *nods* "Yes I'm sure."

Kevin then slowly slid his member into her womanhood that she moans softly.

Kevin: "Are you okay, Momo?"

Kevin looks below to see blood on Momo's womanhood.

Momo: "I'm okay. Just hurts a bit, don't pull it out. I want it inside."

They look at each other as she gives a nod to Kevin as he started to move into her softly and she moans a bit.

Momo: "Kevin..."

Kevin: "Momo...?"

Momo: "Ahh, I can feel it."

Kevin thrust a bit into her that as he moans and Momo holds his hands.

Momo: "Your so cute when you moaned, Kevin."

Kevin: "Hey, don't tease me, Momo."

Momo lovely smiles and kiss him on the lips when he thrusts faster now. They both moan into the kiss as he felt her hand and he see's that Momo wraps her arms around his neck. They both went apart and looks at each other's eyes.

Momo: "You are such a good kisser, Kevin."

Kevin: "You too, Momo."

Kevin thrust more faster and a bit harder into her while she moans softly more. Then again when her insides begin to be tight around his member.

Kevin: "Ohh, Momo..."

Momo: "Kevin...!"

Kevin: "My member is twitching like crazy. I'm going to cum."

Momo: *wraps her legs around his waist* "Cum inside me, Kev. I want it inside."

Kevin nodded as he make one final thrust in her as he felt his member cane in her.

Kevin: "Momo!!"

Momo: "Kevin!!"

They both moan came at the same time as they both laid beside each other.

Kevin: "That was..."

Momo: "Amazing? *he nods* Yes. Yes it was."

Kevin: "I love you, Momo."

Momo: "I love you too, Kevin."

Kevin smiles and both of them gets ready for bed as they begin to sleep while cuddling together. In the next morning, they are holding hands while walking to class and told everyone that they in a relationship and Kevin and Momo love each other no matter what.

End of chapter