MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 1

Start from the beginning

You sat upright, crossing your legs in your bed. Should you go? Marinette resembled your olden lover, it would self maltreatment to your newly pierced heart but these were your friends. You admired each girl as if they were your flesh and blood, how could you disappoint them? You immediately typed your response and sniffled back flowing snot.

|To Alya, from [First Name]: ofc! Where's the shoot located?

|From Alya, to [First Name]: Trocadéro, you want Adrien's limo to come to your house?

|To Alya, from [First Name]: Nah, I'll use my bike. Need the exercise 😆

|From Alya, to [First Name]: lmao you ain't the only one, see you at the shoot xoxoxoxo💙💙

|To Alya, from [First Name]: ttyl8r BBY😤💖

|read at XX: XX

A smile caressed your damp features as you sniffled once more, moving out in the air would surely positively affect your sorrowful mood. Your thumb held the power button on the side of your phone to temporarily shut off the bright screen. The phone was now a black slab that showed your reflection; you looked exhausted and dispirited. Sighing, you uncrossed your legs and placed them on the side of your bed. Eyes were downcast at the greyish-brown floorboards that your feet were planted on.

You should wash your face first.

°×××××××××××××××××××××××××××°

Legs rapidly peddled on their [Preferred Color] bike, making the vibrations of the chain echo on the crank of the bike; you needed to oil it the next run. Your body was hunched forward as you biked while standing up, swerving past cars that threatened to drive in the cycling lane. You evened your breaths, inhaling through the nose and exhaling out the mouth, in order to have your heart knock at a hushed rhythmic pace.

A loud deep rumble echoed throughout the traffic as cars started to disperse and cut to different routes. You drifted your bike to not crash in an upcoming car that halted. Loud heavy, sharp series of sounds made by pieces of metal struck and cracked Paris' s polished pavement while also making you misplace your balance. Your foot struck the rock pavement, leaning the bike and your weight on one foot. A gasp escaped your throat and dived off your tongue as your eyes set on a figure that could be compared to half the Eiffel Towers' size. The childish-looking contraption clanked and staggered the ground with all the steps it took. As its mouth opened, a fervent pale-pink light bubbled in its mouth and extended into a large-scale laser aimed at the ground below. You scrambled off your bike and heard it clatter to the ground as you raced to find a safe spot. Feet punched the ground below as you raced to distance yourself. Your [Eye Color] optics shone with gratitude as an alleyway with a lone public door passed your vision. The sound of the childish robots' laser commenced over.

A squeal transmitted from your [Pink, Red, etc.] lips as you felt a thin rope wrap around your abdomen and clutch it tightly. The breath was extracted out of you as you felt yourself being hoisted into the air, wind striking your [Kinky, Silky, Wavy, etc.] strands in all directions. With eyes shut, you braced for whatever force to catch you. Your body came into contact with a body bridal style. A familiar smooth elastic was holding your form but the owners' arms were broader and sculpted. [Eye Color] eyes were slowly revealed to see who was your protector. He seemed familiar; olive-tanned complexion with gleaming chartreuse globes and neat creamy blond locks that bounced in the winds kiss. He bore the mask of Paris' s heroine, the contrast of crimson and onyx with lime made his eyes beam. The emerald-eyed male toughened you in his old, muscles flexing on your back and under your knees.