•👾FOURTY-NINE👾•

Start from the beginning

"Oh she the only sane one huh?" Kehlani raised a brow at me while she was walking out of the bathroom with only a towel on.

"Nigga you ain't sane and you know it" I tooted my lip up at her.

"It's yo fault, don't hit my g-spot" she shrugged walkin over to the dresser.

"Nah you came crazy and shi" I defended.

"Yea yea" she waved me off closing the door and lockin it so she can get dressed.

"Whatchu tryna do" I smirked at her.

"Open gifts and eat...the fuxk" she laughed as I got off the bed.

"You know what I mean" I started unwrappin her.

"So ima gift nie" she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned down, gripped her ass and kissed her.

"You been a gift bae"

"Mmm, Kind ova there" she said pulling back.

"C'mon then" I picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

"Baeeee, I jus showered" she pouted.

"Mane fuxk that"

"Noooo, if we wait you can get it all" she tried convincing me.

"Mmm" I was deciding.

"We ain't mad love inna while bruh, we jus been fuxkin" she pouted.

"Ight bruh, we can tonight...damn" I told her, mumbling the last part.

"I love you" she said peckin my lip.

"I love you too" we walked out the bathroom and she continued getting ready.

......

Kind was finally ready, jus to go to the damn living room but shi she bad as fuxk.

"Ight nie you ready to go DOWNSTAIRS?" I asked putting the emphasis on downstairs

"Yes bae, nie lets go so Kind can open her gifts" she responded.

Not just Kind but ight baby girl.

"Ight" I grabbed Kind and headed downstairs.

"Bring y'all ahh on to open these gifts so we can eat when it's time" I rounded up all the kids

Kk sat a gift in front of Kind for her to tear at on her own but she was doin it too slow so her brothers helped ha.

"Awww" Kd took they picture.

Sap ahh, shi was fye tho

The kids were in there own little world while Kk and some of the gang was taking pictures and the others were focused on.

"Kehlani" I called but she put her finger up.

"Hol on bae one mo" I let her finish takin the picture.

"Ight Wassuh" she responded glimpsing at me and turned back around once she noticed how I was positioned.

"Awe shiii nie" Joe started smilin hard as hell.

"Baby" her eyes got watery and she poked her little lip out.

"I know we been goin through shi recently but I promise you no matter how stupid I act I only want and need you. I dun went hard fo a lot of bitxhes but I went harder for somebody I call a queen and that's you baby girl" I started and erbody pulled out they cameras and shi and you know Joe went live.

"Kehlani Monice Washington, will you m-" I continued.

"Kentrell" she stopped me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

    *****ENJOY BABIES🥰🥰🤣*****