Gone (A)

---------
It's difficult to face changes once you get used to something. There are times where you'll have to suppress yourself from doing things you once always do. Not because you don't want to, but because it's the only choice you can do.

Eyes coloured with the shade of glimmering emerald locked themselves against a white ceiling as Miku finds her mind being overflowed with the image of a certain person. Well not literally the image of someone, she still haven't seen Luka's face after all.

But rather, thinking about other consequences and random possibilities.

What if they were still getting in touch? Was there something she could do to make her stay?

There was. All she wanted was to show her that she was worth the time, that Miku was worth everything to stay for.

Unfortunately, you can't push a person to do something they don't desire.

"Hey Miku. Super busy lately. And I don't think I wanna talk anymore for the time being. Sorry."

A heavy sigh made its way out of her lips as she thought. "For the time being huh". The corner her lips curled up for a bitter smile. It's been months since Luka sent her that last message, and so the teal haired questioned herself.

"Should I keep waiting?"

---------------