Attention!

It has been almost two hours since Luka came over to the house of her lover. And it has been also that time that the latter did nothing but study. Luka was completely aware of the fact that the tealette might need some extra reviews with the notes and whatnot. But, it was also like this the day before.

She was at the petite girl's bed while Miku was studying at her usual study table in her room with a pen on her hand. She would shot her lover once in a while and would sometimes give her a sweet smile that Luka gladly returned. Still, it was not enough for her. As a person who's house is an hour away from Miku's, it was maddeningly not enough for her.

The pinkette rose up from the bed and made her way towards Miku. She pulled a seat and sat beside the studious person who didn't give any mind at the action. Luka moved an inch closer and stayed, her head resting at Miku's shoulder.

Even so, Miku still wasn't paying her any mind no matter how much stirring she did or what kind of noise she did including tapping the table and swinging her legs back and forth, hitting Miku's softly.

Feeling a little bit annoyed of the lack of attention she's getting, Luka pouted and chose to step to the next level. She shifted her head and blew warm air against Miku's neck erotically. She felt her shudder and she smirk into this. "I-I need to study"

"Study later" Luka added, her tone mixed with manipulation and somehow, seduction.

A sigh. Miku put her pen down and faced the pink haired lady. Without much ceremony, she leaned in and closed the distance between their lips for a a long and passionate kiss.

After a short while, she felt that Luka was turning breathless with how her movements were getting sloppy, Miku pulled away. "Now behave"