Engagement

---------------------
A certain pink haired girl carefully began placing the sliced tomatoes on the plate. Her love was coming soon and surely, she was tired from the student council work. In their relationship, she was the one who acts like the housewife. All the while, the other party was the one who wears the pants in the relationship. She doesn't have anything against their roles though, they had so much things in common anyway.

Just then, a teal haired girl burst the door opened and went to the kitchen straightaway. She walked beside her girlfriend and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "What's cooking beautiful?" Miku sweetly asked.

A slight blushed tinted her face. "Not cooking. Vegetable Salad" Luka corrected as she placed the carrots in.

"My third favorite before leeks" Miku said as she scooted closer to Luka.

The pinkette furrowed her eyebrows and turned to the younger girl. "What's the first?"

Miku shot a smirk at Luka. "You are" Right exactly after, she closed the space between Luka's lips and her own. She raised her hand and pushed the older girl's body hard against hers by her waist. She began moving her lips, leading the kiss into a passionate one.

Meanwhile, Luka despite feeling a little surprised, tried her hardest to reciprocate the kiss. She let go of her knife and placed it on the sink, her hand being rested on Miku's shoulder after. Her eyes were shut closed and she felt Miku pressed her lips even harder against hers. Luka gasped, needing for oxygen. She separated from her and while breathing erratically, she began. "M-miku, I'm sorry. I need to..." she didn't continue as she exhaled deeply.

Miku gave her a reassuring smile. "It's alright Goddess. I'll let you finish first" She said, misunderstanding the point. She let go of Luka and wipe off some of the sweat that had precipitated on her lover's face with her sleeves. She didn't leave the kitchen and remained in her position as she watched her lover do her work.

Luka smiled as a response before going back in preparing the salad. After placing the onion she noticed Miku get it out of the plate and bent down. "What are you doing?" She asked, a little blunt.

"Megurine Luka, the most beautiful girl in the universe. The best girl that I've ever met. Will you marry me?" She proposed, the ingredient on her palm.

Despite having her face bloomed a deep blush. Luka chose to spoke up the logic. "Miku that's an onion ring"

A giggle. "Come on Babe. It's the thought that matters"