Loser

--------------
She sulked and sulked and sulked. When will the God of good fortune go her way? Its already been an hour since they began playing the game, card wars and not even once, did she win. On the other side of the table was a smiling tealette, tapping her fingers after she picked a card. Luka watched as the girl's army went up. Just what the younger girl needed to her ladder of winning the game.

Luka frowned even deeper at the time that she studies the tealette who was moving her character on the way to her glory. She let out of a deep sigh before making her own move, leveling all her characters. Just after this, she heard the girl chuckle, making her more embarrassed. Her army were easily swiped out as her opponent used her trump card.

The game continued and in the end, as she expected, the teal haired girl won. She rolled her eyes, watching the winner celebrate and boast about her victory. She stood up and said that she was quitting and will be heading back to her room. The winner whined, "Ehh? Already? But it's been fun"

She was unamused, completely. "Of course its fun when you're winning Miku" The said girl shrugged before a short silence had began. Miku suddenly looked like she was thinking of something and soon after, she raised a finger.

"How about I'll gave you a kiss if you win the next round?"

She tensed up, not sure if she just heard her right. "C-Come again?"

Miku walked towards her and grabbed her shoulder before repeating the same exact words. Luka gulped. Kiss? Kiss? KISS? But she had never done it before and especially a girl! She darted her eyes at Miku. She was going to be kissed by her if she wins ? She gulped again before her finger went all the way up to her lips.

Kissing Miku, how would it feel it like? No lying, she had imagined an image of her and herself kissing too but that doesn't mean anything! The tealette noticed her stare and so gave her the same adorkable smile. Okay, it was a lie. She had a crush on Miku ever since she was saved by her when she was drowning on the pool. What's more memorable than that was the CPR. She knows that it isn't a kiss. But still, lips pressed! After recalling the embarrassing but treasurable memory, she gave a weak nod.

They both took their seats and began the game. After a while, she somehow felt like the girl had changed some of her tactics, she was focused on attacking her army and not about leveling up her own. Luka had an idea to win as she raises her tanker's statistics which she had entirely put all her focus on. Its attack were raised to its highest and on the next move, she can use her own trump card, finally winning. It was Miku's turn and she felt a little nervous. A chuckle was heard before Miku let her time passed, not doing anything.

Despite being confused, she uses her own trump card and so... she jumped in pure joy. She pointed down at the tealette in front of her as she began boasting. "Ha! I told you I would win. I just needed some time to release my true power. I'm really untouchable once I show my true self..."

While she was continuing her nonstop bragging, the tealette stood up. Luka continued bragging and bragging and soon felt that there was already soft and sweet lips pressed against hers.