Heavy (AG)

---------------

Megurine Luka was never my type.

The fact that she has habits I don't like turns me off. Doing things like gambling, playing with her cards even at school, drinking alcohol often and worst of all, she likes to curse. Not caring whether her vulgar words would be heard by a senior, not like she has to anyway.

Even so, I can't help myself from being attracted to her.

She possesses this mysterious aura around her that I find indescribable. I rarely see her holding a book, but whenever an exam result was out, she always gets a passing mark. There was even a scenario in the classroom where she got one of the highest scores.

It was as if she was naturally intelligent. My classmate once that she was lazy, but I didn't really believe that. Maybe Megurine just prefer to study at home, and act indolent at school.

Megurine was not that talkative. But at all times that she speaks I noticed her lips go apart to say something, it seems like it all makes sense. That might've sound cheesy but it's the truth. I love the way her eyes close half-liddedly as her smile grows, her high-toned giggle making my features shine. The way her fingers sophisticatedly fix her thin metal frame glasses whenever she gets earnest. Furthermore, her chubby cheeks leads her to be deeply adorable for the fact that it makes her looked slightly baby-faced.

--------------

It's been two weeks since my college life had began. And to my dismay, it has been nothing but rough. I attended secondary education in a small private school where I only had 13 classmates. For this reason, being in a room with 60 teenagers was a major change. Additionally, I discovered that college was far more serious than high school. Especially when our professor stated that in college, the teacher only instruct while the students learn by themselves.

In truth, I was deeply pressured. A realization that having to choose an engineering program was a mistake that struck me since I had always encountered difficulties in Mathematics, specifically Calculus.

I was an introvert, often making the atmosphere awkward and all between a random stranger and I. Most of the time I would pour out unnecessary words in between my lips that might come out weird to other people.

In terms of making friends, changes were also present when each of my classmates have already found their own group in the room. Although I was lucky enough that one of my friend who I met on the enrollment day gladly adapted me into a certain group. So maybe just a bit, I don't feel so lost anymore.

Meanwhile, Megurine and I only had minimal conversations through the first semester of our freshman year. As soon as I laid my gaze on her on our orientation day, I already knew that she looked familiar. However, I was rather unsure until the day I finally found the chance to confirm it.

We became groupmates on the course, Basic Electronics, along with Yukari, Meiko, Avanna, Sonika , Maika and Tonio. While the only guy in our group sets up our brand new power supply, the rest of us members stands in the hallway to wait.

There were only a few quick exchanged eye contacts between the two of us until she shifted to me and uttered, "Under what company did you attend immersion?"

I blinked rapidly. "EMS company"

Her eyes that was shaded with the hue of ocean water shut slightly as her expression radiates. "I know you! We were classmates remember?"

So I wasn't wrong, it really was Megurine. I nod meekly in agreement, listening.  "When you said you were from Vokaloid Academy, I was able to recall it. But then I had to make sure it was you."