Miss

Picking up the pace, Luka tighten her grip on the paper bags she was holding. She was walking earnestly just earlier until she remembered that she was cooking a soup back at her house. For this reason; she's currently smacking her own face for even staying at the convenience store doing nothing but stare at her straw.

Seeing that she was halfway into her house, she began to slow down because she needed to catch her breath. She opened up the paper bag so the scent of the donuts she had bought would come out and maybe bring back her energy. And it did. She took a turn and notice that there was a teal haired girl wearing a cap and she was holding a phone on her hand. The girl wasn't looking at her way but only at the said gadget. Not being interested in other's business, Luka returned her attention to the delicious scent.

Taking a step forward, she saw the girl hold up her phone and her and when they were already in front of one another, Luka felt shocked and embarrassed when the girl had positioned her phone in the level of her chest, seemingly taking a photo. Luka raised her hand to her and slapped her into the face, hard. "What do you think you're doing?" She had never expected such an innocent looking teal haired girl would be a pervert that would take a picture of someone's body part on a freakin' Sunday morning! And now she had another thing to regret, wearing a fit sleeveless that showcases her bare cleavage.

The girl didn't seem to care that she had been slapped and regained the original position of her phone, earning another slap from the pinkette; on the other side so it would be equal. Luka asked the question once more before covering her bosom. The tealette answered in a blunt tone, "I'm sorry Miss but there is a Pikachu on your boobs and I must really catch it"

[Epilogue? Read Spotlight]