•😅FOURTY-SEVEN😅•

Start from the beginning

I got them ready but Kamiri wasn't tryna get no pictures in. Luh nigga be trippin.

"Monice!" I called Kk by her middle name while goin into the playroom seein she was still knocked out.

"Monice" I kicked back butt.

Cutie wit a bootie type shi😆

"Baeeee" I tried pulling her up.

"Mmm" she hummed in response.

"Come on we gotta get ready and you gotta get Taylin and Draco ready"

"Ughhh" she started kicking at me and fell into a stretch.

"The fuxk" I jus looked at her as she finally got up.

"TayTay! Draco!" She yelled while bumpin me and they came to her.

"Let's go get ready, c'mon"

While she's getting them ready I'm gonna go get ready. I don't even know what we finna do but aye we finna get out this bih.

......

                     ~🌸Kehlani🌸~

After we were all ready Kentrell & I got all the kids and they lil on the go bags ready and out Kind in her car seat and headed to the garage

"Mane stop playin and get in the car" Kentrell told Draco and Taylin. Draco mugged him.

"Know he his daddy child" I mumbled.

"Shut up" I heard Kentrell say as he buckled Kacey in and I buckled Kind in.

"Whatever" I said gettin in the car on my side, as he got in on his.

"And y'all betta have them seat belts on" he looked back on the 3rd row at Taylin, Kamiri and Kayden.

"Where we bout ta eat at?" I said mockin the little boy from Instagram.

"Wherever you payin" he shrugged while pulling outta the garage.

"You ain't said nun boutta word"

"I said a couple actually" he got smart.

"Money ain't Neva an issue" I smiled.

"How is that luh business you got goin? You Neva talk about it"

"I haven't gotten it started back up yet since the house burnt down" I answered.

"That was some time ago, you needa get that back up ASAP" he lectured.

"Ok nigga, dang.....that insurance money ain't gon yet tho" I joked.

"Nigga shut up" he mushed my headed into the window.

"Oooo I'm tellin" TayTay laughed.

"Nigga how you laughin and a snitch" I looked at him through the mirror. He only continued to laugh.

"I helpin while he tell" Draco chimed in.

"My dawg" I smirked.

"Mhm" Kentrell raised a brow.

"Ou lets take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese" I got excited.

"You a big ahh kid because you got too happy when you said that bull shi" Kentrell laughed.

"So you love this big ahh kid" I stuck my tongue out.

"You right" he gripped my thigh.

"Can't be doin that whole the kids in here sir" I whispered.

"That's how they got here......and I'm tryna have anotha one tho" he whispered back while licking his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Mmm"

"Nasty" I heard Draco try to whisper to Kamari but obviously it didn't work. I just laughed.

"What's funny?" Kentrell asked.

"Nun bae jus keep drivin" I told him as I put my hands down his pants strokin his dick.

"Why you gotta play bruh, I'll really stop this car and fuxk you up"

"Mhm" I bit my lip tryin not to laugh and continued strokin.

At Chuck E. Cheese....

Kentrell got out the car and came around to my side. The kids had fallen asleep so we had planned on sittin here fo a couple minutes then wake them up.

"Kentrell whatchu doin?" I asked as he opened my door and pulled me out the car.

"Come' ere" he told me sitting in the car and pulling me up into his lap.

"Why we gotta start this" I said lowly as he kissed all down my neck.

"You started it wit that strokin and shi" he said putting his hands in my leggings.

"Tr-trelllll" I dragged while biting on my lip tryin not to moan.

"Mhm, nie stop playin" he went deeper.

"Ok daddy....you got it" he finally pulled his hand out and licked his finger.

"Uglah" I mumbled but he heard it.

"What was that"

"I love you" I lied but I do.

"Mhm love you too big head ahh"

I went to open the back seat door and I began to unbuckle Kind when all of a sudden.

"BAE!" I yelled in fear.

******YALL WASNT EXPECTING ONE SO SOON👀👀******