"Oh god, it's you..." He said, causing Karen to grin with triumph, "What're you doing here? What time is it?"

"Almost eleven. I um... just wanted to say sorry for kissing you yesterday... You know how much I like you... It was wrong if me to force you into such a thing..." She said. Karen's jaw dropped at the mention of a kiss.

"Yeah... it was wrong." Kenny nodded at her, still unconvinced.

"I'm... I'm really sorry... You see, the doctors say I have a very obsessive, antisocial personality... My therapist says I find it difficult to control what I do when I feel like what I'm doing is right. So I guess I didn't think about how you would feel about me kissing you until I did it..."  She explained. Kenny blinked at her. He figured she gave a pretty reasonable apology and explanation.

"Uhm... it's okay, Kelli. You know, I don't care if you like me, as long as you have some self control." He shrugged.

"REALLY?!?" Kelli exclaimed, getting up in his face.

"Sure..." He gently pushed her back, "Just work on giving me some personal space... maybe tone it down with all of the flirting, and yeah, I think we can work something out." He said.

"Wh- great!! This is great Kenny- oh god! Thank you! Thank you so much- c-can I hug you?-"

"No."

"Okay, okay, fair point..." She giggled, taking a step back again, along with a deep breath, "Um... anyway... I made this for you..."

She handed him the plate of food, and he accepted it, taking the first bite.

"Wow... this is really good. Where did you get the stuff to make this, we don't have all of these ingredients...?" He said.

"Oh, you know... I ran by the store before I came over, no big deal." She laughed.

"Damn. Thanks Kelli. I really appreciate this." Kenny said, enjoying the meal he was so generously offered. Karen was kind of ticked off. She felt bad for Kelli's disorder or whatever, but she couldn't help feel like she was putting on a new façade. She crossed her arms, staring at Kelli skeptically.

"Karen, did you try this?" Kenny smiled at her. She was about to give him a grumpy answer, but was very quickly interrupted.

"Yes- She loved it. I made her a big ole plate!" Kelli grinned.

"Gee, Kelli, that's nice of you." He smiled. Karen was distraught.

"Kenny! She didn't-"

"Oh, god, Karen you're right," Kelli cut her off again, "I didn't add the minced garlic to your eggs! I completely spaced it, but I was so excited to bring thus to you, I just left it out! They're no where near as good as they could be..."

"Ah, it's fine, they taste great without 'em." Kenny quickly finished his plate as Kelli turned to her with a sinister smile. Karen could feel tears welling in her eyes, but she mostly wanted to scream at her. Especially when Kelli slid a finger across her own throat as if saying;

"Say one wrong thing and I'll kill you."

Kenny got out of bed, stretched, and put on some deodorant. Kelli watched in awe when he grabbed his toothbrush sitting on the window sill, and the tube of toothpaste sitting next to it. Karen started to linger next to Kenny, not wanting to be near the girl. He started brushing his teeth, staring out his vaporized window.

"What are we doing today?" Karen asked him softly.

"Not sure yet." He responded simply. Karen looked back and grimaced at Kelli, who had moved about five feet towards them, curiously tilting her head at them both.