Chapter Ten

"Is this the last one?" Karen asked, squinting as Kenny secured the bomb inside of a stop light.

"I think so..." He said.

"Fat sausage to Eagle eyes... how's it looking over there, crew? Over." I asked Wendy through the walkie talkie. Kenny laughed again at the nickname I gave myself, which made me smile.

"Eagle Eyes to Fat Sausage, almost all the bombs are safe and hidden on the North side of town! No one seems suspicious.... yet. Over!" Her staticy voice sent back to me.

"Uh oh. What if people do start getting suspicious?" Karen asked.

"That's what we're still trying to figure out." Kenny sighed, dusting off his hands, and closing the little hatch on the base of the stop light. He stood up, and suddenly a few passing cars screech, swerved, and crashed into each other on the side of the road. We all stared in complete shock. Kenny looked over at the stop light and flipped open the hatch again.

"Whoops!" He said, quickly reattatching one of the wires he accidentally loosened. In that instant,  the stop-light above us started glowing red.

"Uh... come on, I'm sure they'll be fine." I started to slowly back away with Karen. Then one of the cars burst into flames, and the only living guy in the other car started screaming.

"Okay, run!!" I said, and we each bailed out of there.

"Cartman's probably got his heart set on figuring out what we're planning. But that's why we have the girls." Kenny explained to Karen.

"Yeah, they're going to be patrolling and making sure the boys don't mess with our shit all day." I said.

"How long can we keep this up?" Kenny asked me.

"Valentine's day is in six days exactly. But hopefully  we can sort things out between the boys before then. If not, we'll be stuck guarding the bombs until the day of love." I said.

"Okay. So what's the next step?" Karen asked me.

"Operation Kydi." I said.

"What?"

"Kyle and Heidi. That's their ship name right?" I looked at Kenny, who gave me an unbiased shrug.

"Anyway, that's what's going down at school today." I said.

"Awesome!" Karen smiled.

"I know! I think this is our biggest mission yet! Well, besides keeping the Pringles hidden..." I said.

"What was that?" Butter's asked, making me nearly scream. I turned to face him.

"Butters!!" I said.

"Did you say your keeping the Pringles hidden?" He asked me.

"No! I said I saw a Jingle... Kitten... cutest darn thing in the world... uh.. like you~" I suddenly smiled, pinching his round little cheeks. He smiled like the idiot he surely was.

"Now let's go before anyone else starts accidentally screwing up all of our plans..." I sighed, leading the pack towards school.

Cartman

Lunch time. Finally. My genius brain couldn't keep working on an empty stomach. But so far my plan seemed flawless. I knew Y/n was planting bombs around town, most likely tricking the girls into thinking it was to stop Man-bear-pig... Well I know that she'd never try to destroy herself. She's probably using her henchman, Kenny, to make them so she can blow up the entire town!!

Stan and Kyle sat down. God I hate those guys... always distracting me from my important train of thought with their dumb-looking faces. I took a bite of my delicious burger.