twenty3- Unfinished Business

Start from the beginning

"Valeria," Harry growls.

"What?" I snap back but by the judgment on his face, I knew he was going to shout at me so I talk before he can. "Look, I don't know what the fuck is going on but my head is pounding so hard that I want to throw up so we can all shut up for the next few minutes?"

Harry lets out a huff, displaying his infuriation. He then storms towards one of the doors, pulling it open and slams it shut. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry's actions before taking a seat next to me on the couch. I look at him with a confused expression.

"Harry and I are friends," he breathes out. "He crashes at my place when his roommates lock him out. It's annoying-"

"Why aren't you asking me how I know him?" I cut in.

"Because I know you guys-"

"Look, we didn't fuck okay?" I say out of frustration. "I don't know what he told you but he's a dickhead."

"Val, I never said anything about fucking," Louis says holding both of his hands in the air. Louis then rambles on about how Harry randomly mentioned me when they were smoking pot and called me hot (to which I tried my best not to react) and they basically ended up stalking me on my social media.

"So you sent me a message because you wanted to sleep with me?" I question.

"No!"

"Louis," I state sending him a glare.

"Okay," he frowns in defeat. "I thought you were good-looking but as we continued to talk, I realized that you were pretty cool and fun to talk to. Do you hate me now?"

"Hate is a strong word. I dislike you a little bit more now," I say shrugging.

"You disliked me in the first place?" he pouts. "I'm sorry for lying about seeing you at Frank's party."

I let out a long sigh before bringing my hands to my face again. "It's fine. I don't really care at this point."

"What do you mean?" Louis asks.

"If you wanted to take advantage of me, you would've but you let me sleep on this awful looking couch of yours," I joke. " And I got bigger shit to worry about."

"Like your boy toy Jace?" he teases to which I scowl at him. "Sorry. Are we still friends? Because I kind of really like you as a friend and I promise I won't let you sleep on the couch again."

"I guess," I state. "What's Harry doing?" My tone came out a little more hushed than I expected it.

"Pissing, smoking, I don't know." Louis states. "He has a temper so he smokes in the restroom to cool down."

"Why doesn't he smoke outside?"

"Because," he replies pointing at his ceiling to the smoke detector. I reply with a puzzled look because I know for a fact that Louis smokes in the living room due to the smell and the leftover residue of pot on the table. "I turn it off when I have a smoke session but I made a habit to turn it back on if I leave the house."

Before I can make fun of him for being such a pothead, Harry reappears into the living room, this time, he didn't look half as furious as before. "I'm going to take you home," he states.

"Harry, I'm fine. Louis can take me home," I respond shifting my gaze towards Louis. "Right?"

"Of course little spoon," he smiles ignoring Harry's blazing eyes.

"Little spoon?" Harry mocks. "The fuck?"

"Why are you even here?" I hiss.

"Louis is my friend, princess. Not everything is about you."