seventeen- The Musty Bar

Part of this chapter will be written from a third-person point of view.

P.S a pretty heavy chapter so be prepared

P.P.S things get real ):

Valeria

Bradley had to connect the dots for me. To be frank, there was nothing to connect though. Harry Styles has a girlfriend. But he flirts and sleeps with other girls. Bradley concludes that Harry and the mysterious girl are in an open relationship or else Harry is a, keep in mind this is Bradley's word, man-whore.

I haven't seen Harry after that. It was a week ago. And every day since Bradley became a constant reminder of Harry. He wouldn't shut up about what we saw. He was more curious than I was. For a brief moment, I actually thought Bradley was in love with Harry.

It's juicy gossip that's all, Bradley claims.

Harry

I might have drank way too much last night because waking up this morning was a bitch. If it wasn't for my lousy roommates I wouldn't have gotten up, to be honest.

My phone started ringing, it was from an unknown number. Most of the numbers on my phone, I haven't saved so it could really be anyone. From one-nightstands to my own friends. I didn't want to talk to either. But I decided to pick it up anyway because I wasn't doing anything else better. Besides chucking down 3 Advil.

"Hello?"

"Hi, are you the son of Mason Styles?" the lady asks.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Your father drank too much and he's unable to drive," she struggled with her words. "I tried calling a taxi for him but he wouldn't tell me where he lives. He claims that the address on his ID is wrong."

What the fuck? This really can't be happening.

"I-"

"Shut up. I'm coming." I groan cutting the lady off. "Where is the bar?"

> Third-Person P O V <
(Totally a different style of writing you guys are used to so be aware)

Today was not Harry's day. As he makes his way towards the unfamiliar bar, he couldn't help but to furrowed his eyebrows. The drive was relatively long, considering Harry is hungover and insanely annoyed. It's absolutely ridiculous that Mason got drunk at 1 PM.

The hungover Harry was on his way to get his drunk dad. That's something you don't see very often.

Turning his car recklessly into a parking spot, Harry quickly turned off his engine. He gets out of the car to see that his parking job was quite sloppy, but that didn't stop him from storming into the bar.

He spotted Mason as soon as the door was open.

Mason had his head against the counter. Mason looked way too drunk to even stand. Mason was the reason for Harry's next outburst.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Harry merely screamed as he walks towards Mason. That got everyone's attention. To be fair, there were only 5 people in the bar and that was including the 2 bartenders. It was in the middle of the day for god's sake. No one should be at a bar at this time. "Get the fuck up."

Mason barely budge his head up. He slurred something between the lines of hey Harry or there Herny.

"Why the fuck did you drink so much?" Harry asks, anger clear in his voice. "And you." He points at the innocent lady, probably in her early 30s, behind the bar. "Why the fuck did you let him drink so much?"