twelve-Tingly Feelings

Was #504 on Fan Fiction. Whhhhattt?? <3
valeria

"Where that hell are we going?" I asked Harry for the third time.

"Shut up princess." He chuckles. "Just relax and enjoy the ride."

"Don't call me that," I mutter.

"Ah, right. Your lovely boyfriend wouldn't like that, huh?"

"Jace?"

"Is that his name?" Harry asked as if he have never been introduced to Jace before.

"Yes." I roll my eyes at him. "You've met him before."

"I do remember, Val. I just thought his name was Jason." Harry say making a turn into a huge penthouse.

"Where the fuck are we?" I question looking around. This must be four stories high.

"A friend's house."

"A three stories house?" I gasp.

He nods. "You have never seen a three stories house before?"

"I have but why are we here?"

"For some fun," Harry laughs. "Now, come on."

I was dragged into the huge pent house. I noticed quite a few things once I enter the house. The glass tables, portraits of multiple blue skies must cost millions. I glued my eyes on my fingers through Harry's. He drags me into the living room, I suppose. We step outside to face, probably the biggest swimming pool I've ever seen. My eyes wonder back to Harry. He lets go of my hands and suddenly, he removes his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I gasp. "Put you shirt back on!"

"Princess, I'm not sure if you'd want me to do that," Harry smirks. "You know, for your viewing pleasure."

"You're so full of it." I scoff. My mind and every organ in my body betrayed me when I take a short glance at Harry. He has tattoos, even on his chest. Oddly, I'm not surprised if he did. But god, his body is tight and buff. And my body is a cry for help.

"I am not swimming, Harry." I cough looking away. "Put your shirt back on and let's go."

"You can go. I'm swimming. Come on." Harry say pulling his jeans down.

"What the hell!" I yell. "You're swimming in your boxers?"

"Yes, I am princess."

"But... But that's unsanitary." I state turning my head away so I won't be facing Harry in his boxers. "And stupid. Let's go."

"You're no fun." I hear Harry scoff. "You can walk home if you're not swimming."

"What the fuck!" I shout. "You brought me here and I don't even know my way back home."

"You got in my car, though."

"You practically forced me." I pout.

"Does it really matter?" He asks. I slowly turn around and now he was full undress in a striped green boxer. "Checking me out?"

"No." I choked on my saliva.

"Whatever." Harry laughs. "You can swim in my shirt if you want."

"What about my bottoms?"

"Uh? In your underwear?" He jokes.

"Stop joking, you're annoying." I scowl.

"Im not joking. Swim in your panties. Besides, my shirt is big enough to cover your ass." He states then dip his toes in the pool. "Damn, it's freezing."

"Oh! No! What are we going to do?" I sarcastically gasp. "Let's go."

"Take a risk, Valeria. You're too... Safe."

"What does that mean?" I spit.

"Don't be so offended. You never take risks, not even a small ass one like this. It'll be fun. Do you not know what fun is?" He speaks, running his fingers through his hair then bring his shirt towards me. "Fun. I promise."

I'm highly offended by his comment. Of course, I know how to have fun, not with him, though. I'll show him, I swear. "Fine. But you need to turn around when I change."

"Baby, what's there to look?"

"Fuck you."

"Whoa! The princess cussed at me." He mocks. Then throw the shirt at me. "Hurry up." He turns around and sat down on the side of the pool, dipping his legs in. "It's not that cold anymore."

I took off my sweater then my shirt. I quickly slip his big t-shirt on then roll my leggings down. His shirt was covering just my thighs, barely. But it'll do, I rather wear his shirt than mine.

"Done?"

"Yeah." I let out a sigh. "Done."

Harry turns around as his lips part but he closes it right away. "Well, why are you just standing there? Jump in!"

"I refuse to jump in first." I pull the shirt down to my thigh. "You go first." 

"Im already in the pool," he state. "Don't be a pussy." 

"You're barely in the pool!" 

"Ok, ok." Harry stands up and walks towards me. For a second, I thought he was about to pull me in but instead, he stands next to me. "We'll jump in together." 

I didn't trust Harry but I'll kill him if I end up in the pool alone. "Deal." 

He takes my hands and I give him a look. "What? I need to make sure you jump in with me," He smiles. "Ready?" 

"Not really..." 

"1." 

"No." 

"2." 

"Fuck." 

"3!" I let out a scream and felt myself moving. The next few seconds were a blur until I felt the tingly feeling on my toes then my whole body as the cold water touches me. I find whatever to hold on to because I tend to panicked when it comes to 10 feet pools and 60 degrees weather. I latch on to, what I think, Harry.

"Fuck, Valeria! You're choking me!" I hear Harry spits as I unwrap my legs off of him.  I feel the floor, god. I turn to look and see we're only in the 5 feet zone. 

"Sorry... I thought I was dying." 

"Well, you're with me now." Harry flip his damp hair away from his eyes. "I don't plan on letting you slip away that quickly." 

I couldn't help the smile so I didn't hide it. 

"See? This is fun right?" Harry asks, I noticed that our hands are still intertwined.

"Not really." I joke.

"Don't lie, baby." I melt at his stupid nickname.

"Whats with you and the nicknames? Princess, baby, babe?" I ask pulling away from him but Harry yank me back.

"You don't enjoy me showing my affection to you baby?" He whispers, way too close to me. "You don't like my sweet talks?" 

"Stop," I say, maybe too quiet because Harry pulls me closer by the waist. 

"I think you love it." 

⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇

sorry for the late update... lots happened over the month ...

anyone wanna talk?